300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

I failed the poly back in July, would I still be able to apply under this announcement? If I can, would it be a waste of time, being that I failed and this could be used against me?

Comment

• You're the first to have mentioned a polygraph for Border Patrol. are you sure your on the right thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
        You're the first to have mentioned a polygraph for Border Patrol. are you sure your on the right thread?
        Where have you been? BP is moving towards 100% polys.

Comment

• Got tsl2 today. Awesome way to start the day. Avalon Congrats.

In regards to location assignments I'm hearing a lot of mixed things. On the boards it seems everyone believes this hiring push is going to put all new interns in Arizona. A family friend I know that is with BP has told me the agency is trying to give all new interns the location they prefer to keep attrition and vrp down.
          Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangellon View Post
            Congratulations on passing. Get used to that kind of joking. My boss (in the corner office office) did it with me once.

Remember you said this. Life can be more difficult at the remote stations but as has been discussed before, you can also save/invest some serious cash while living there and you'll pickup good experience, esp if you stay past the point when everyone else seeks VRPs.
            Thanks. I meant what I said. Im in the hole about $45K to Uncle Sam on student loans, and will be around $75-80 after completion of my MPA. Ill stay in that remote location to pay him off as fast as possible.

Comment

• Just received a call from the nurse line in regards to a voice mail that I left on 11/19/2010. The nurse asked me several question about my surgery and when I expected to get back 100%. She told me she was going to put a note in their system in regards to my surgery and that if get called to schedule my PT1 to let them know what going on.
              She asked me to fax a note/letter from my orthopedic dr. stating the date of surgery and when he expects me to be able to 100%.
              She said that I would be placed on hold until I’m medically clear, which it should be in 4-6 weeks. She was extremely helpful which I didn’t expect when I received the phone call.
              BP
              Applied online: 07/15/2010
              Written test: 08/23/2010
              Notice of Results(NOR) 09/01/2010 (91 score No Vet points) GS-7
              TSL: Received 09/15/2010--Submitted 09/29/2011
              OB: 10/27/2010 Passed
              PT1/Medical: 03/09/2011 Passed
              TSL2(BI forms): Received 03/18/2011-Submitted 03/27/2011
              Drug test: 04/05/2011
              BI meeting: 5/11/2011
              BI completed???
              TSU???
              EOD???

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                Got tsl2 today. Awesome way to start the day. Avalon Congrats.

In regards to location assignments I'm hearing a lot of mixed things. On the boards it seems everyone believes this hiring push is going to put all new interns in Arizona. A family friend I know that is with BP has told me the agency is trying to give all new interns the location they prefer to keep attrition and vrp down.
                What's tsl2?

Comment

What's tsl2?
                  Tentative selection letter 2. Has e-qip.
                  Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

What's tsl2?
                    Forgot to ask, how'd you do yesterday? Did you see some of the soup sandwich guys walking in? I can't believe some people walk into interviews without shaving, let alone no suits.

Comment

• I had my OB today. I passed.

Applied 7/14/10
                      Written 8/16/10
                      NOR 8/19/10 (91 no vet points)
                      TSL1 Packet 8/30/10
                      TSL2 Packet 9/24/10
                      Medical/Physical 10/12/10
                      Oral Interview 10/21/10
                      What is Perseverance?
                      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Give it another go...You've got more to gain than you have to lose.

Originally posted by lugonatron View Post
                        Hello,

I failed the poly back in July, would I still be able to apply under this announcement? If I can, would it be a waste of time, being that I failed and this could be used against me?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• How long after updating my personal info (new address) via email, should I expect confirmation?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                              Be happy about it. Darwin is helping you out.
                              Times that by 6. Would the OB fail them for appearance alone? I would think so, it said to dress professionally in the letter.

The oral panel also warned me about the potential of being permanently scarred from the "fumes" at Artesia.

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                              I had my OB today. I passed.

Applied 7/14/10
                              Written 8/16/10
                              NOR 8/19/10 (91 no vet points)
                              TSL1 Packet 8/30/10
                              TSL2 Packet 9/24/10
                              Medical/Physical 10/12/10
                              Oral Interview 10/21/10
                              Congrats man!!!!

Comment

• Anyone know if they can a waiver for the hearing test? This is the only thing in the entire process I am worried about. I know the standard is 30dB or less at 500, 1k, 2k, and 40dB for 3k on their site. My last audiology test I had 55dB loss in my left ear from tinnitus. Anyone know if I could get a 2nd opinion by another doc, maybe include a few letters from other people and doctors and get a waiver if I fail?

I heard of wearing ear plugs for 24 hrs before the test helps. Any other tips?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5160 users online. 396 members and 4764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X