300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geormar View Post
    It's not out of the norm, I got one for my blood sugar being a little high. You will have to go to your own doc and have him re-test you and sign off on it.
    Thanks for your response. So the doctor said your blood sugar was normal, though the BP people thought it was a little high?

Comment

• i took the written test last Wednesday and got an email today saying that they We will assess your qualifications based upon the responses you provided in the questionnaire, as well as all other materials requested in the vacancy announcement. anyone know what that means
      officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by hexen220 View Post
        i took the written test last Wednesday and got an email today saying that they We will assess your qualifications based upon the responses you provided in the questionnaire, as well as all other materials requested in the vacancy announcement. anyone know what that means
        NOR should follow very shortly. You will be notified by email as well.
        BPA - SW
        App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA n 2011 View Post
          NOR should follow very shortly. You will be notified by email as well.
          what does nor stand for and does that mean i passed the test...lol?
          officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

what does nor stand for and does that mean i passed the test...lol?
            NOR = Notice of Results. Your scores will be in that email. Expect it shortly!
            BPA - SW
            App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• I took the exam on 10/1/10 in Orlando; all I've received is my NOR (passed). I need to update my address, as I'll be moving out of state soon. Can I just reply to the NOR email with the new info or is there a number I need to call?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrsnrTransport View Post
                I took the exam on 10/1/10 in Orlando; all I've received is my NOR (passed). I need to update my address, as I'll be moving out of state soon. Can I just reply to the NOR email with the new info or is there a number I need to call?
                There is a number to call or you can update via email. Check your PM.
                BPA - SW

Comment

• Pt1

Currently, I still haven’t receive a date for my medical or PT. With that said, is there anyway to delay the PT portion of the process, at least for a few months? I had knee surgery in the summer, and while I think I can handle the PT portion, I do not want to risk a failing grade and not being able to move on in the selection process. Any insight?

Timeline
                  Test: 9/7/10
                  NOR: 9/10/10
                  TSO: 9/27/10

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenLeigh View Post
                    Currently, I still haven’t receive a date for my medical or PT. With that said, is there anyway to delay the PT portion of the process, at least for a few months? I had knee surgery in the summer, and while I think I can handle the PT portion, I do not want to risk a failing grade and not being able to move on in the selection process. Any insight?

Timeline
                    Test: 9/7/10
                    NOR: 9/10/10
                    TSO: 9/27/10
                    That's a good question for the OPM, they'll have a good answer. I wouldn't contact the Patrol with that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northern10 View Post
                      Hi all, I just received a request for further medical info almost 1.5 months after my medical. I won't go into the details, but they want me to get additional screening from a doctor for potentially abnormal results. Is this a routine procedure in this process when the results do not seem to be entirely OK or should I be worried? Even if I get an additional dr's report, are they likely to disqualify my application? Thanks a lot for your input.
                      Did you get a "Not Medically Cleared" letter or did you get the "you should see your doctor about these results" letter? Big difference, one means to go see your doc about something that might have been a litle off, the other means you didn't pass medical and they need more info from your doctor or you're out of the process.

Comment

• Just received my fingerprint cards and my GL-9 qualification letter!
                        BPA -
                        Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                        TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

i took the written test last Wednesday and got an email today saying that they We will assess your qualifications based upon the responses you provided in the questionnaire, as well as all other materials requested in the vacancy announcement. anyone know what that means
                          Uh.. I think it means review the vacancy announcement and make sure to submit materials requested in the announcement. What those materials are I don't think we were supposed to submit yet- all Ive done is apply online, and take the written with subsequent results- so it's somewhat confusing.

Were your written test results in the same email?, was there a "rating" and score towards the bottom of your email?
                          Timelines:

CBPO
                          App: 2/12/09
                          Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
                          Written: 2/20/09
                          NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
                          TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
                          App: 5/5/09
                          Geo: San Diego
                          Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
                          NOR: 7/20/09
                          Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
                          TO: 10/6/09
                          Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
                          Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
                          Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
                          App: 8/17/10
                          Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
                          TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

• What's up yall. Just wanted to post my status to help all the in the process see the speed at which they are proceeding.

Comment

• As a follow-up, has anyone here themselves or heard of anyone that failed their first oral board and then passed it after the six month re-do?

Comment

• Originally posted by miggitymack View Post
                                As a follow-up, has anyone here themselves or heard of anyone that failed their first oral board and then passed it after the six month re-do?
                                I've heard of others passing the second time around. Perhaps participating in a ride along might be helpful?! Where did you have your OB?!?
                                BPA - SW

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4758 users online. 322 members and 4436 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X