Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday after I took the physical the nurse was telling me that more than half the people didn't pass the physical because they couldn't complete the 20 push-ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
      Yesterday after I took the physical the nurse was telling me that more than half the people didn't pass the physical because they couldn't complete the 20 push-ups.
      I have mine next week, how long did it take you?

Comment

Yesterday after I took the physical the nurse was telling me that more than half the people didn't pass the physical because they couldn't complete the 20 push-ups.
        So sad but great.
        Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• I just got my results back, I got a 71. I have a bachelors degree and am applying for grade 5.
          With a 71, do I have any shot at all? If they are still interested will I receive a a packet in the mail?

Comment

• Originally posted by DEAinvestigate View Post
            I just got my results back, I got a 71. I have a bachelors degree and am applying for grade 5.
            With a 71, do I have any shot at all? If they are still interested will I receive a a packet in the mail?
            I could be wrong, but I don't think you are ranked based upon your score like ICE SAs are

Comment

• Originally posted by DEAinvestigate View Post
              I just got my results back, I got a 71. I have a bachelors degree and am applying for grade 5.
              Yes you have a chance. Over at the border patrol forums, several people with scores in the low to mid 70's have received TOs.

I just took my medical and physical today. Passed both with flying colors. My oral board is next week.
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• I have my oral on Saturday in ATL. Bought a new suit, feeling good. Still have yet to be contacted for medical/physical.
                ICE IEA
                May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
                June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
                July (7/20/09) - NOR
                August (8/17/09) - TO
                September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
                October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
                March '10 - Cleared Medical
                Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

Seriously? Friggin unbelievable.

Comment

• about two hours

Comment

• I haven't gotten contacted for the drug text yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                        Seriously? Friggin unbelievable.
                        Its probably expected on the PFT1. So many people take the test. Its people failing the PFT2, after they are offered a position and been waiting for over a year. Its averaging about 1/15 by listing on Honorfirst.com if you read the posts. When they fail its usually sit-ups for males and push-ups for females. A few people fail the run too. Almost no one fails the sprint.

Comment

• Quick question.

once a person gets put in TSU, what determines how quickly they get an EOD, assuming all paperwork and background checks are complete?

Comment

thats funny, I took the physical last week, im assuming that we took it at the same place being you are in orange, ca. She told me nobody has failed so far because of the pt test.

she told me most people fail due to blood pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by tk90 View Post
                              Quick question.

once a person gets put in TSU, what determines how quickly they get an EOD, assuming all paperwork and background checks are complete?
                              Needs of the patrol, staffing, funding, holidays, etc. It's quite a complicated answer, but that's really how it goes.

Comment

• Once you get to TSU, its more about you TO date then anything. Basically once you hit TSU you get in line based on your TO date. As of right now GEO preference does not matter. I applied for CA and am going to AZ.

This is the spread sheet made up of people on honorfirst.com. Contains peoples TSU dates TO dates and when they EOD.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...HQ&output=html

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5325 users online. 407 members and 4918 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X