300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rakkasan View Post
    More choices to choose from I suppose. Thanks for the info. Is there any good web sites that would have good info for my wife to check out on the living conditions in different sectors and sub stations? I don't think something like Tucson would be a problem, but the tiny middle of nowhere sub stations might be an issue with my wife, lol.
    Most BP stations are within a reasonable commute to a nicer area. For example in Tucson sector, everywhere except for Ajo is a reasonable commute from a nicer area. I am stationed in a "middle of nowhere", run-down area, but I live in a nice suburb of Tucson and the commute is < 1 hour. We all carpool as well. The situation is similar for most stations with a few notable exception.

Comment

• Just got a letter for an invite for the oral interview. FINALLY! It says that I should bring copes of my resume or OF 612. Which should I bring? I have no relevant working experience so my OF 612 isn't really much to look at, but on my resume I have some working experience. Advice?
      ICE IEA
      May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
      June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
      July (7/20/09) - NOR
      August (8/17/09) - TO
      September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
      October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
      March '10 - Cleared Medical
      Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

• Bring both

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
          Bring both
          Sounds good, thanks.
          ICE IEA
          July (7/20/09) - NOR
          August (8/17/09) - TO

Comment

• The tentative selection packet part 2 states that I need to print 2 copies of the e-QIP. It doesn't state that I need to send them in where as it does say i need to print the OF-306 and send it in. Do I need to send the e-QIP in with the rest of my paper work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tr0uble86 View Post
              Just got a letter for an invite for the oral interview. FINALLY! It says that I should bring copes of my resume or OF 612. Which should I bring? I have no relevant working experience so my OF 612 isn't really much to look at, but on my resume I have some working experience. Advice?
              I just brought my resume but the PA's quickly told me that I would not be needing them.

Comment

• I qualify as a GL-5 and GL-7, what determines which one I receive? Also, do they still do the accelerated promotion after 6.5 months?

Comment

• Originally posted by mil_intel_sgt View Post
                  I just brought my resume but the PA's quickly told me that I would not be needing them.
                  I come from a military family aka always been taught: better to have something and not need it, than to not have something and need it
                  ICE IEA
                  July (7/20/09) - NOR
                  August (8/17/09) - TO

Comment

• Are there any current BP Agents or applicants that have already been through the background that hold dual citizenship or a foreign passport? Or does anyone know anyone with this situation? I’m just wondering if BP requires applicants to renounce their dual citizenship or surrender their 2nd passport even though it’s of a country that the U.S. once occupied. This was not an issue with USPP but was with USSS.

Comment

• I don't know about surrendering the second passport, but I've known agents that have had to renounce their dual citizenship.

Comment

• Originally posted by mil_intel_sgt View Post
                        Better to look prepared anyways. I took three copies of my resume to the OB. They told me they didn't need it, but you may as well do it anyways. After all, it does say to bring it.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                            You cannot have allegiance to another country. You must be a citizen of the United States. All docs must reflect that.

I am an American citizen at birth. You may as will call me John Brown and can also put me in the same group as John McCain. I’m just an American that speaks very good Spanish and all documents reflect this. SS#, U.S. Passport and U.S. birth certificate of an American born abroad. My mother worked for the government overseas. Because of the particular country I was born in, I was also granted citizenship of that country as well. We all were. I can't stress it; I’ve stated all of this in the e-QIP. I will also clarify next week at my interview.
                            Last edited by CZ_Kid; 09-30-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else having a little difficulty getting in touch with someone via email?

I'm just trying to be proactive on something I noticed in CASS, and emailing doesn't seem to be working considering I've already fired off two of them.

Anyone have a number for medical? It says they've mailed me forms, this was entered into CASS a while ago, but I haven't gotten any... Starting to stress a little, I don't want to miss something...

Comment

• The medical paperwork should've been mailed via Fedex. I remember when I scheduled my medical they shipped it and I got it two days later. Yeah if I were you I'd call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4422 users online. 291 members and 4131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X