Exam: 08/16/2010
    - NOR: 08/20/2010 (105)
    TO: 08/30/2010
    OB: 10/19/2010 (Passed)
    MED/PFT1: 10/20/2010
    Drug Screen: 03/01/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by kcmmrl View Post
      "Agencies are running up against bureaucratic inertia, computer systems that can't handle new tasks, and a cultural resistance to change."

http://www.federaltimes.com/article/...NEL02/9200301/

BPA
      Exam: 08/16/2010
      - NOR: 08/20/2010 (105)
      TO: 08/30/2010
      OB: 10/19/2010 (Passed)
      MED/PFT1: 10/20/2010
      Drug Screen: 03/01/2011

Comment

• I just sent the packet with all the information and finger print cards in. My oral interview has already been scheduled for October 27th, I'm simply now waiting to be scheduled for my medical and drug test and background investigator.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcmmrl View Post
          I don't remember essay questions for the BP app. That's what they are trying to get rid of. They want to have an a, b,c, or d selection that can be computer graded in seconds.

Comment

• Has anyone who received a TO on 9/15 hear anything yet?
            BPA -
            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Tested 9/1/10 - NOR 9/7/10 (96 points) - Got TO today in my inbox. Filling out the paperwork this week.
              BPA
              Tested - 09/01/10
              GEO - San Diego
              N.O.R. - 09/07/10 - 96 points no veterans
              T.O. - 09/27/2010

Comment

• Finally received my fingerprint cards in the mail on Saturday. Also just today I received my letter informing me of my initial interview on Oct. 21st. Looks like I will have to take a couple of days annual leave to go. Wish the interview was closer to home.
                What is Perseverance?
                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Raidergx View Post
                  I got my TO today 9/27/10 I got my NOR 9/10/10 and took the test on 9/3/10.

They seem to be moving fast, at least on the initial part.
                  Good luck. Hopefully a few of us from the BOP will make it through the whole process.
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• If I applied for AZ, will I only get offers for that state? Or can you request to see what else they offer you from other states?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                        They will offer you whatever they have available when your number comes up.
                        When you say "your number" are you just speaking randomly or are you speaking of the applicant id number?

Comment

• I hope that you guys that live in a big city like myself have better luck getting fingerprinted. Talk about no help and getting the run-around by local agencies.

Finally got it done though...

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar100 View Post
                            When you say "your number" are you just speaking randomly or are you speaking of the applicant id number?
                            I'm pretty sure he's speaking of your turn in line. If its done how it was during the last hiring push, you'll have 24 hours to think about it. With the volume this thread is receiving, that should give you enough time to post on here and get a few replies if you're on the fence about station selection.
                            FBI CI 1811:
                            June 2007: Applied
                            July 2007: Phase I
                            October 2010: Phase II
                            March 2011: PFT, PSI, Polygraph, Medical
                            April 2011: BI, Spouse Interview

Critical Skills: accounting & FLEO

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                              I hope that you guys that live in a big city like myself have better luck getting fingerprinted. Talk about no help and getting the run-around by local agencies.

Finally got it done though...
                              Doesn't CBP send you to a particular location for fingerprinting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northern10 View Post
                                Doesn't CBP send you to a particular location for fingerprinting?
                                As far as the Border Patrol hiring process goes, no, at least not this time. You are sent your cards, and you are advised to have them done by a local law enforcement agency. In my case, it wasn't much of a problem. First agency I checked with couldn't comply but politely referred me to a second agency. Second agency welcomed my request and were very professional, courteous, and encouraging.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 338 members and 4483 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X