Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if SF85 info will auto populate into an 86?

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
      In the TO paperwork.it said 4 to 5 months from when they receive bi paperwork.
      Yes, I read that but I was wondering how long it actually takes in practice.

Comment

• Worried now. My CASS has interview scheduled but I didn't receive a letter. Have you guys gotten emails or snail mail?

Also says a clinic has been located to do my fitness, and that I would be contacted to schedule.

Still pending on my qualifications and pre-employment forms, which were received by them on the 9/3.

No E-quip also.
        Last edited by avalon42; 09-21-2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• I tested on on 8/17 and got the TO on 8/30 and the e-quip today. No interview or anything else yet. Did those of you that got scheduled for your interview or medical already get the e-quip?

Comment

• I have a green check on my qualifications but still pending on my pre employment forms. Should I contact them to see if there is something missing?

Comment

• Can I get some friendly input from some of you? For you guys that served in the military, pretty much everyone had SGLI insurance, I did. Okay, on the Declaration For Federal Employment, Item 18b I put no because I didn't waive my insurance, but can someone clarify 18c, a little confusing, sorry.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar100 View Post
                  Can I get some friendly input from some of you? For you guys that served in the military, pretty much everyone had SGLI insurance, I did. Okay, on the Declaration For Federal Employment, Item 18b I put no because I didn't waive my insurance, but can someone clarify 18c, a little confusing, sorry.
                  You are considered an applicant, not an appointee. Your OF-306 application stops on item 17a.

Comment

• That seems strange. My drug screening is completed but everything else is still pending. I would think drug screening would have been one thing that definitely wouldn't have carried over from my CBPO CASS...
                    Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• Originally posted by GeauxForthTiger View Post
                      That seems strange. My drug screening is completed but everything else is still pending. I would think drug screening would have been one thing that definitely wouldn't have carried over from my CBPO CASS...
                      Mine was the same way. It will probably change to pending given some time.
                      "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFox2 View Post
                        You are considered an applicant, not an appointee. Your OF-306 application stops on item 17a.
                        Good looking out, thanks DeltaFox2!

Comment

• My CASS updated aswell, though I have yet to receive any notice of when my interview is scheduled. I hope the post office didn't deliver it to the wrong address.
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• I finally got the call today from MHC, and I'll be EOD'ing on 15 Nov at Chula Vista.

I posted a notice on Honorfirst.com, but my post hasn't been approved yet (and was surprised to learn it needed to be screened). Regardless, a 3-month archive search turned up practically nothing on Chula Vista, which I assume means it's been awhile since anyone on that forum has even asked about that station, much less been hired there.

So for the BPAs that frequent this thread: what can I expect as an intern at CV? I already live in San Diego (right up the 805) so I'm fortunate that I don't have to deal with any of the relocation/new area concerns.

Any gouge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-RLB

Comment

• You should check out BPspouses forums. They have alot of info on many different places and whatnot. Oh and congrats on the call.

Comment

• It's san diego, you should be happy regardless.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8468 users online. 439 members and 8029 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X