300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking in Boston, MA

I have the Oral Interview tomorrow in Boston at 10 Causeway St. Does anyone know if there is parking available at this facility or affordable parking in the vicinity? I'd greatly appreciate all suggestions, as driving into Boston and making it to an interview on time is always a challenge for me.

Comment

• I would just park at one of the T-station park and rides. It depends on where you are coming from but I know the one in Quincy costs like six bucks to ride into town and then you can ride the T to the interview. Just look it up on their website http://www.mbta.com/ so that you know what times it runs at and don't miss it. Good luck!

Comment

• Hey guys has anybody's cass updated since they sent in their preliminary qualification packet? sent mine in on the.14th. It still says its pending. I called and left mhc a message. Should I be worried?
        Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• still pending as well, they are probably bombarded with mail right now.
          USBP
          Written Exam: 8-20-2010
          NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
          TO: 9-10-2010
          PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
          OB: 11-28-2010
          Drug Test: 2-2-2011
          BI Interview: 4-19-2011
          The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
          EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
          TO: 6-15-2011
          PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• Mine is still pending as well. I wouldn't worry.
            "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Thanks guys
              Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for my interview.

Comment

• Any one that tested on 8/17/2010 get notified on their interview?

Comment

• Background Check

How long does the Background Check usually take to be completed for Border Patrol? Is it a few months or less?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northern10 View Post
                      How long does the Background Check usually take to be completed for Border Patrol? Is it a few months or less?
                      In the TO paperwork.it said 4 to 5 months from when they receive bi paperwork.

Comment

• One nice thing about processing for a CBPO position... I have a green check mark for my background for a BPA position. Waiting 2 years for CBPO to come through might pay off with a BPA position!!! Time will tell.

Comment

• I just got a green check for my qualifications as a G5. I think they made a mistake given that I have a Master's Degree. I really don't care as long as I get in. I just got an email stating to fill out E-Quip by October 5th. The email also states that I've been mailed the finger print cards. I went through background with ICE-IEA last year. I don't know if that will transfer over.

Comment

• My CASS is all updated too. Pre-employment forms and qualifications are green. I have pending for the other steps, but the descriptions are different than before. My medical says that they are reviewing my medical from a previous application (CBPO). Interview has been scheduled. Drug test is pending. BI is in the security office (my CBPO BI will most likely need some updating). And a clinic has been selected for my fitness.

I'm really liking how this process is humming along!
                            "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Qualifications also checked off in my CASS....

Comment

• My qualifications are also gtg.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3849 users online. 266 members and 3583 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X