Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some info for you guys, recieved tentative selection email today, took written test on 8-25-10 in Ontario, CA. 79 with vet points. I know its a sucky score, but hope its good enough to get through the rest of the process.
    Last edited by oscar100; 09-15-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar100 View Post
      Just some info for you guys, recieved tentative selection email today, took written test on 8-25-10 in Ontario, CA. 79 with vet points. I know its a sucky score, but hope its good enough to get through the rest of the process.
      Did you take the ALT or the Spanish test? Passing is good enough man, they don't really care about the score only so long as you make it through the entire process.

Comment

• ALT, had about 7 questions left at the five minute mark and guessed the best I could till the time limit, thought for sure I failed. It was only me and about five other guys till the very end.

Comment

• Got my TO today, tested on 8/30 and scored 105
          BPA -
          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• How long does the NOR usually take? I took my test 9/10 in Phx. Will it be emailed or US Postal?

"If there is no vision, there is no hope"

George Washington Carver 1864-1942

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar100 View Post
              ALT, had about 7 questions left at the five minute mark and guessed the best I could till the time limit, thought for sure I failed. It was only me and about five other guys till the very end.
              Some of the guys on my table just got up and left, they were so frustrated from the ALT portion I could tell. I just kept hammering on, matching what I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                Some of the guys on my table just got up and left, they were so frustrated from the ALT portion I could tell. I just kept hammering on, matching what I could.
                I was flustered when the proctor asked, "who is done?", and half the room rose their hands. I thought to myself I am screwed cause Im no where near finished. This is half way into the ALT portion. I then realized afterwards most of these guys came into the test and were just winging it. Or maybe their just the smarter half?!?
                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                  I was flustered when the proctor asked, "who is done?", and half the room rose their hands. I thought to myself I am screwed cause Im no where near finished. This is half way into the ALT portion. I then realized afterwards most of these guys came into the test and were just winging it. Or maybe their just the smarter half?!?
                  Keep in mind that a lot of people don't pass the test. Finishing it fast isn't necessarily a good thing.
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Haha..I know kansan I was being sarcastic. You get your OB yet?
                    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                      Yeah, the guy next to me just f'd it off, he was flipping through page after page, getting all huffy puffy, then just bubbled like crazy and turned it in. He didn't even take 15 minutes. I don't think he even went through his study booklet.

Comment

• Got TO at 10am this morning....tested on 8/23 in Tulsa, OK. Will mail them on Saturday when i get my transcripts.
                        What's the next step in the process for you guys that are ahead of most of us???
                        Last edited by M_akaveli8; 09-15-2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: added information
                        BP
                        Applied online: 07/15/2010
                        Written test: 08/23/2010
                        Notice of Results(NOR) 09/01/2010 (91 score No Vet points) GS-7
                        TSL: Received 09/15/2010--Submitted 09/29/2011
                        OB: 10/27/2010 Passed
                        PT1/Medical: 03/09/2011 Passed
                        TSL2(BI forms): Received 03/18/2011-Submitted 03/27/2011
                        Drug test: 04/05/2011
                        BI meeting: 5/11/2011
                        BI completed???
                        TSU???
                        EOD???

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                          Haha..I know kansan I was being sarcastic. You get your OB yet?
                          Not yet.
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by M_akaveli8 View Post
                            Got TO at 10am this morning....tested on 8/23 in Tulsa, OK. Will mail them on Saturday when i get my transcripts.
                            What's the next step in the process for you guys that are ahead of most of us???
                            The T.O. outlines the rest of the process for you. You'll either get your medical or interview invite in short order. They're scheduled independently of each other.

Comment

• Wow the BP really needs bodies, on their website they are stating they need 1000 new agents due to the latest bill that was passed and a additional 1200 positions due to attrition. Wow ,2200 new agents, that would explain why the TO's are going out so quickly.
                              USBP
                              Written Exam: 8-20-2010
                              NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
                              TO: 9-10-2010
                              PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
                              OB: 11-28-2010
                              Drug Test: 2-2-2011
                              BI Interview: 4-19-2011
                              The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
                              EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
                              TO: 6-15-2011
                              PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/careers/c...eers/bp_oh.xml

Anyone planning on going to the open house they have scheduled?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5259 users online. 401 members and 4858 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X