Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody that's a newbie in the process receive to, Send in packet and get notice for next step in process?
    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• I'm a "newbie" and just got a letter in the mail with my appointment for the oral interview; it was printed on the 9/9. I tested 8/16 on the East Coast, received T.O. on 8/30. I thought they would have waited till they received my packet that was attached with the T.O.; I mailed it out the same day this letter was printed. I also thought everything was going to be via email so this letter was a big scare for me.

As per the attached PDF, my GF was able to do something with Adobe so all document including the OF-612 and OF-306 could be typed on and saved for editing. They came out pretty neat and clean. My penmanship stinks so this was a good thing.
      Last edited by CZ_Kid; 09-14-2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• So today I passed the pft1. I was there for about three hours because of the medical. I almost failed because my legs were sore from playing basketball yesterday. During the three minute mark of the step test my leg started to lock up. It was all good. I wasn't going to give in though.

Jon-

Comment

• Dude, how often do you work out? Are you sure your gonna be able to run the 1.5 mile run?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
            I'm a "newbie" and just got a letter in the mail with my appointment for the oral interview; it was printed on the 9/9. I tested 8/16 on the East Coast, received T.O. on 8/30. I thought they would have waited till they received my packet that was attached with the T.O.; I mailed it out the same day this letter was printed. I also thought everything was going to be via email so this letter was a big scare for me.

As per the attached PDF, my GF was able to do something with Adobe so all document including the OF-612 and OF-306 could be typed on and saved for editing. They came out pretty neat and clean. My penmanship stinks so this was a good thing.
            Good to know. Was there a date and time on there for your oral board or do you get to call a number and set it up?

This seems like its going to move fast for the early testers. Theres a guy I work with now that left Patrol to come to my agency. He loved it but just couldn't get adjusted to some parts of the job (learn spanish). When he got hired during the last major push a few years back it only took him 5 to 6 months to get on. I know things have seemed to change but one can hope. With that being said any agents on here that learned spanish at the academy? How hard was it? Took three years of it in high-school, but really going to have to learn it all over again.
            Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Quick question for anyone who might know.

I am going for GL-5. So I am assuming there is no need to fill out the paper work for Gl-7 or GL-9 right?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                I'm a "newbie" and just got a letter in the mail with my appointment for the oral interview; it was printed on the 9/9. I tested 8/16 on the East Coast, received T.O. on 8/30. I thought they would have waited till they received my packet that was attached with the T.O.; I mailed it out the same day this letter was printed. I also thought everything was going to be via email so this letter was a big scare for me.

That's good to know, I hope I get mine soon.
                What is Perseverance?
                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                  Good to know. Was there a date and time on there for your oral board or do you get to call a number and set it up?

This seems like its going to move fast for the early testers. Theres a guy I work with now that left Patrol to come to my agency. He loved it but just couldn't get adjusted to some parts of the job (learn spanish). When he got hired during the last major push a few years back it only took him 5 to 6 months to get on. I know things have seemed to change but one can hope. With that being said any agents on here that learned spanish at the academy? How hard was it? Took three years of it in high-school, but really going to have to learn it all over again.
                  Yes, there is a date and time. (0800 week day) They were kind enough to schedule a location close to where I live. I'm sure they used my listed address and scheduled me for my area BP Office. FYI, the letter clearly says that changes to the date and time can only be made due to "extenuating circumstances".

Comment

• Originally posted by Backpacking View Post
                    I am going for GL-5. So I am assuming there is no need to fill out the paper work for Gl-7 or GL-9 right?
                    Correct. The redundancy is so if you applied to be a nine, filling out the form for the seven allows you consideration for that if you don't get the nine. If know you don't qualify for the 7 or 9, no sense in wasting their time or yours.
                    FBI CI 1811:
                    June 2007: Applied
                    July 2007: Phase I
                    October 2010: Phase II
                    March 2011: PFT, PSI, Polygraph, Medical
                    April 2011: BI, Spouse Interview

Critical Skills: accounting & FLEO

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangellon View Post
                      Correct. The redundancy is so if you applied to be a nine, filling out the form for the seven allows you consideration for that if you don't get the nine. If know you don't qualify for the 7 or 9, no sense in wasting their time or yours.
                      Thanks! I figured as much but I don't wanna screw this up so I figured I would double check.

Comment

• I tested on Sept 7th and just got my NOR. At first I thought that they made a mistake because it said 104 (5 point vet). I was not even sure if I passed (thanks to the alt test) but I guess now I can relax and wait for a TO.

Comment

• I just recieved my T. O., I tested 8/30, got my NOR 9/2 and my TO today so check your email.

Comment

• Got my TO today. Tested 8/27 with NOR of 100.
                            Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• Took my test on 8/24, and received TO today. Scored 85. no pref.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evangellon View Post
                                Thanks for the info, good stuff....
                                BPA
                                BPA test date: 8/21/10
                                TSU: 2/6/12
                                EOD: ???

CBPO
                                Got the call!
                                PFT2: 3/23
                                EOD: 4/9
                                FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5323 users online. 404 members and 4919 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X