300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
    Now I've got green checks for BI and drug screening! I love how all my stuff for CBPO is carrying over for this job!
    Did your medical transfer? All my old tests have expired except the BI and initial test score. Will they accept any of the expired tests and just do what CBPO does and retest on EOD?
    TSU- 07/14/09
    location- Minneapolis

Comment

• Originally posted by tsawille View Post
      So I finally found one good thing about being in Minnesota. I work for TSA and park at the light rail station directly across from the Henry H Whipple building- which houses, among other things, the Minneapolis Hiring Center!! I called over and WALKED my paperwork in! I saved a couple bucks on mailing it and got face to face with some of the 'voices' (not the ones in my head either!) Paperwork is in and background is done, as long as things keep moving a little I will try to hold out hope that this might happen in the next 20-40 years (as opposed to CBPO)
      Uh oh, they better get a hold of you. The voices are supposed to be audible only during subconscious. Your government implant is defective.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsawille View Post
        Did your medical transfer? All my old tests have expired except the BI and initial test score. Will they accept any of the expired tests and just do what CBPO does and retest on EOD?
        I'm really not all that sure about what the procedure is for what transfers. It's actually kind of strange because CASS has been saying that my BI and Drug Screening was clear and that "Your medical examination from a previous selection is being reviewed." However, my BI now says pending as of a couple days ago. Probably because my CBPO application now says my BI is pending. I hope it just requires some updating.

On the plus side though, I got a letter yesterday that I am scheduled for my panel interview on October 6th. Any advice from those who have already been through it?
        "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Can anyone offer any advice for the oral interview and maybe give an example of the scenarios they might ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
            Can anyone offer any advice for the oral interview and maybe give an example of the scenarios they might ask?
            No, they can't tell you much besides show up early and wear a suit.

Comment

• Everyone who does an Oral Interview signs a non disclosure form. You cannot tell anyone what goes on in there. Just dress up in a business suit..

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
                Can anyone offer any advice for the oral interview and maybe give an example of the scenarios they might ask?

The only advice that can be given is to use common sense in your answers and to dress in appropriate attire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                  I'm really not all that sure about what the procedure is for what transfers. It's actually kind of strange because CASS has been saying that my BI and Drug Screening was clear and that "Your medical examination from a previous selection is being reviewed." However, my BI now says pending as of a couple days ago. Probably because my CBPO application now says my BI is pending. I hope it just requires some updating.

On the plus side though, I got a letter yesterday that I am scheduled for my panel interview on October 6th. Any advice from those who have already been through it?

Lamp, if you haven't taken the polygraph then you're probably due for it. My BI went to pending for CBPO and that's why. A month or so later they called for the poly. Now I am done and passed... I am back at the "You have tentatively met the requirements... " message again. Just a thought. You'll have to do it for BPA and CBPO so you may as well just get it done!

Comment

• I'm sure they are buried in a pile of incoming paperwork, but did anyone who sent in their pre-employment forms by the 9/14 deadline notice any change in their CASS? My packet was confirmed delivered on 9/3 and still nothing in CASS.

Comment

• From what I hear is they won't chance the preemployment forms to completed until they recieve the background investigation paperwork. Who knows when they would be sent out. My preemployment forms in cass still hasnt cleared either but I'm already scheduled for the orals,med/fitness.

Comment

• Anyone who tested on 8/30 get a TO yet?
                        BPA -
                        Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                        TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                          Anyone who tested on 8/30 get a TO yet?
                          I tested on 8/30 and have not recieved a TO. If the process continues at the pace and pattern that I've observed, we have a good chance of getting our TO's this week. But at the same time, you just never know!

Comment

• Originally posted by BF280 View Post
                            I tested on 8/30 and have not recieved a TO. If the process continues at the pace and pattern that I've observed, we have a good chance of getting our TO's this week. But at the same time, you just never know!
                            Yes it appears that it is based on the day you took the test not how high you scored.
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Why are the bills in collection? That means you have missed payments.
                              Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Yes you generally need good credit for any fed job. if not you are seen as a liability
                                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10768 users online. 382 members and 10386 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X