300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tf4101 View Post
    Its a time table of how long it takes between getting your TO and TSU. The ones at the bottom that have received the quick offers have already been through the process and are using past clearances.
    To clarify, the ones in green at the bottom are people who just got T.O.s and are waiting. The roster is ordered from earliest T.O. to most recent.

There's some calculations on one of the related pages indicating that the average time from T.O. to a station offer is 575 days. The shortest process from T.O. to station offer in this sample is 443 days.
    Last edited by PeeOwed; 09-10-2010, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• This is going to be a great day! Woke up this morning to find my TO sitting in my inbox. Let fun times begin filling out all this paperwork! :-)
      BPA - SW
      App - 7/15/10 | Exam - 8/18/10 | NOR - 8/25/10 | TO - 9/10/10 | TO (2) - 10/1/10 | OB - 10/13/10 - Passed! | Med/PFT1 - 11/5/10 - Passed! | Drug Screening - 2/9/11 | Background - 4/26/11 / 5/5/11 - Initial Contact / Met Investigator | Polygraph - 9/2/11 - Informed by examiner of passing...pending IA approval

Comment

• Good news, check your emails, BP sent out more TOs... just got my about 4 seconds ago via email. I took the test last year for Norther Border and switched GEO's due to lack of hiring up north. I scored an 87. Just FYI. Good luck.

Comment

• Got the TO!!! Tested 08/19/10 scored 89. Good luck to all!

Comment

• So I just noticed that the first PFT is just push-ups, sit-ups, and a step test??? Seems they would be able to knock out some unqualified people by using a run test right off the bat? They had this same test for IEAs and it was a joke. . .
            ICE IEA
            May 2009 - Register for IEA exam
            June (6/05/09) - Take IEA exam
            July (7/20/09) - NOR
            August (8/17/09) - TO
            September (9/30/09) - Medical/Fitness Test
            October (10/01/09) - Drug Test
            March '10 - Cleared Medical
            Feb 3, '11 - Interview - Passed

Comment

• 8/18 Los Angeles Testing

NOR 103

TO received today

Comment

• Got it! Just made my weekend
                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Received my TO this morning as well. I tested on 08/18/10 in Cleveland and received a 99 without Vet Preference. Congrats everyone!
                  Border Patrol Agent (SWB)
                  Applied: 7/14/10
                  Exam: 8/18/10
                  Exam Results: 8/24/10 (99 w/o Vet. Points)
                  TSL 1: 9/10/10
                  TSL 2/E-QIP: 10/1/10
                  Medical/PFT1: 10/15/10
                  Oral Board: 10/26/10 (Passed)
                  Drug Test: 2/3/11
                  B.I. Interview: 3/30/11
                  TSU: 7/21/11
                  Final Offer: 7/22/11 (Naco, AZ)
                  EOD: 8/15/11
                  Academy: 8/22/11

Comment

• Most likely the one done on honorfirst
                    Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8ter1978
                      when do we get the tracking number so we can keep track of our process threw threw cbp website
                      Should be in red on one of the pages (2nd or 3rd) that came attached to your TO.
                      "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Got my TO today!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                          Should be in red on one of the pages (2nd or 3rd) that came attached to your TO.
                          It's a 6 digit number, at least it was for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backpacking View Post
                            Got my TO today!!
                            Congrats! Hearing about this round of TOs is getting me excited. Hope people who tested on the 27th start getting them in about a week... (aka ME)
                            Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• Originally posted by GeauxForthTiger View Post
                              Congrats! Hearing about this round of TOs is getting me excited. Hope people who tested on the 27th start getting them in about a week... (aka ME)
                              Thank you. I wish the best for you buddy!

Comment

• So I finally found one good thing about being in Minnesota. I work for TSA and park at the light rail station directly across from the Henry H Whipple building- which houses, among other things, the Minneapolis Hiring Center!! I called over and WALKED my paperwork in! I saved a couple bucks on mailing it and got face to face with some of the 'voices' (not the ones in my head either!) Paperwork is in and background is done, as long as things keep moving a little I will try to hold out hope that this might happen in the next 20-40 years (as opposed to CBPO)
                                TSU- 07/14/09
                                location- Minneapolis

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4968 users online. 309 members and 4659 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X