• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/18 los angeles testing

nor 103 (5 vet pts)

still no TO

Comment

• Originally posted by Grxmites View Post
      No to the med/physical. For some reason this time they scheduled the Oral Boards first. I remember the first time it was the med/phy scheduled first. I've read on the honorfirst forums that there is no set way on how they handle the process and everything can be scheduled differently. Well so far the first time and this time the oral board is gonna land on a sat.
      Well, my most recent step was to complete the medical, so they do not necessarily schedule the oral boards first. I chose Massachusetts as the interview location, so I do not know if it has anything to go with that.

Comment

• I doubt it, Hopefully the process goes quickly.

Comment

• Well testing on 8/17 and getting the TO on the 8/30 is as fast as it gets.

Comment

• I agree, that is pretty quick. Awesome you got it that fast. Goodluck to you in the process.

Comment

• FYI, you guys just taking the test are going to be behind the hundreds (thousands?) of applicants that have already finished the hiring process and have been waiting for "the call."

The process moves very quickly and then it almost seems to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                FYI, you guys just taking the test are going to be behind the hundreds (thousands?) of applicants that have already finished the hiring process and have been waiting for "the call."

Hopefully the allocation of funds for 2000 agents should get things moving. Not to mention they have offered "accelerated" hiring for some sectors.
                "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Anybody mention that TOs might be going out based on geographic preference. Just a theory but if your preference is California, maybe it will be a while longer then say you are in for Arizona
                  Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                    Anybody mention that TOs might be going out based on geographic preference. Just a theory but if your preference is California, maybe it will be a while longer then say you are in for Arizona
                    People who've stated a California preference under this announcement have received T.O.s.

Comment

• Nm. Im baffled then. Must be picking out if a hat
                      Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnublue18 View Post
                        Nm. Im baffled then. Must be picking out if a hat
                        That seems like the most likely conclusion as of right now haha

Comment

• I picked California and got my TO on 8/30.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                            FYI, you guys just taking the test are going to be behind the hundreds (thousands?) of applicants that have already finished the hiring process and have been waiting for "the call."

So the mad push for 100k applicants is to get another eligibility list going?

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                              So the mad push for 100k applicants is to get another eligibility list going?
                              From what I have experienced with CBPO and IEA I would not be surprised...
                              Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• I got called today to schedule the medical and pft1. I scheduled it for wednesday. Then saturday is my oral interview.

Should be fun.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9952 users online. 309 members and 9643 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X