Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if the PFT 1 will be located relatively close to where an applicant lives? In the TO it's stated that we will be contacted by a "contracted company" within one month. I know that for the PFT 2 you only have a selection of 22 locations which are clearly noted in TO packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
      Does anyone know if the PFT 1 will be located relatively close to where an applicant lives? In the TO it's stated that we will be contacted by a "contracted company" within one month. I know that for the PFT 2 you only have a selection of 22 locations which are clearly noted in TO packet.
      I believe that they do it in the vacinity of the address you have listed on your packet. For example, when I was doing my PFT for CBPO they sent me to a clinic in MD and there were a couple other guys there doing their PFT1 for BPA.
      "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• For those of you who have already mailed out your TO packet, did you use your standard resume or go with the OF-612 form? I feel like I have a really good yet simple resume that has worked well in the passed for government employment. I would rather stay away from the OF-612 form. The way I read it, we can use either.

Comment

• I would send the OF-612 and avoid any trouble.

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...tm?csp=usat.me

Couldn't post article from my phone.
            Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcmmrl View Post
              I received my "TO" yesterday morning, but it says that they can't continue because of "Immigration Issues" and "Criminal Record" based on answers from the online application???

Why would this not have come up BEFORE I took the written exam?
              How can I verify my answers from the online application?

I sent a request for reconsideration. I have no criminal record, nor any immigration issues... I believe they're mistaken.

Has anyone else gone through this?
              AH... just got my paperwork!

BPA
              Exam: 08/16/2010
              - NOR: 08/20/2010 (105)
              TO: 08/30/2010
              OB: 10/19/2010 (Passed)
              MED/PFT1: 10/20/2010
              Drug Screen: 03/01/2011

Comment

• I was replying to the person asking about scores and to's

Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post

Jk. That's really impressive, man.

Comment

• There shouldn't be a problem with the resume, since it says you can use that. It just better be good.

Comment

For those of you who have already mailed out your TO packet, did you use your standard resume or go with the OF-612 form? I feel like I have a really good yet simple resume that has worked well in the passed for government employment. I would rather stay away from the OF-612 form. The way I read it, we can use either.
                    I used my resume, granted it was created for me for federal jobs by a professional resume writer.

Comment

For those of you who have already mailed out your TO packet, did you use your standard resume or go with the OF-612 form? I feel like I have a really good yet simple resume that has worked well in the passed for government employment. I would rather stay away from the OF-612 form. The way I read it, we can use either.
                      You can use either. The form is optional, but you MUST follow a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT STANDARD resume format if you're going to use a resume instead. It must address citizenship, selective service, federal status, blah blah blah. If it doesn't, it will get rejected.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan1775 View Post
                        Don't be mad. If you do get hired by as BP, more than likely you will be sitting in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Comment

• I just got a NOR for grade 07 with a rating of 100 with 0 vet pref e-mailed to me. I just took the test on friday so this can't be my test score can it? Is this just some kind of rating they give before the test?
                          Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• Just got my NOR and I took the test on Monday.
                            105 with Veterans Points
                            BPA -
                            Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                            TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger175 View Post
                              Just got my NOR and I took the test on Monday.
                              105 with Veterans Points
                              Do you know if that is the written test or is that just something else?
                              Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• The rating is the score.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10815 users online. 383 members and 10432 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X