Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received my "TO" yesterday morning, but it says that they can't continue because of "Immigration Issues" and "Criminal Record" based on answers from the online application???

Why would this not have come up BEFORE I took the written exam?
    How can I verify my answers from the online application?

I sent a request for reconsideration. I have no criminal record, nor any immigration issues... I believe they're mistaken.

Has anyone else gone through this?
    Last edited by kcmmrl; 08-31-2010, 10:49 AM.

BPA
    Exam: 08/16/2010
    - NOR: 08/20/2010 (105)
    TO: 08/30/2010
    OB: 10/19/2010 (Passed)
    MED/PFT1: 10/20/2010
    Drug Screen: 03/01/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by kcmmrl View Post
      I received my "TO" yesterday morning, but it says that they can't continue because of "Immigration Issues" and "Criminal Record" based on answers from the online application???

How can I verify my answers from the online application? Maybe someone jacked it without you knowing.

I sent a request for reconsideration. I have no criminal record, nor any immigration issues... I believe they're mistaken.

Wow, I would do a credit check of my SS# if I were you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcmmrl View Post
        I received my "TO" yesterday morning, but it says that they can't continue because of "Immigration Issues" and "Criminal Record" based on answers from the online application???

How can I verify my answers from the online application?

Call up the Hiring Center. Mistakes happen...this is government and a computer based machine. It is not infalliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
          Wow, I would do a credit check of my SS# if I were you.
          I have an ID theft / credit protection service that notifies my monthly of activity. Besides, the "TO" letter specifically states that it was due to answers from the online application. Wouldn't anything tied to my credit report come up later, during the BI?

BPA

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
            Call up the Hiring Center. Mistakes happen...this is government and a computer based machine. It is not infalliable.
            I tried calling, it just goes through an automated system and an answering service for me to leave a message. I'm sure they'll just tell me to submit a request for reconsideration anyway, so I just did that.

If anyone has a phone number with an actual hiring-center person on the other end, it would be appreciated... (in a private message, of course)

BPA

Comment

• Fairly simple exam... I guess just sit back and wait 6-8 weeks to hear how I did...
              I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan1775 View Post
                I scored a 100

Jk. That's really impressive, man.
                "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• What I would do for a TO !!! I'm envious of you guys. Hopefully they will get to my score soon.
                  Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• [QUOTE=kcmmrl;2467984]I tried calling, it just goes through an automated system and an answering service for me to leave a message. I'm sure they'll just tell me to submit a request for reconsideration anyway, so I just did that.

If anyone has a phone number with an actual hiring-center person on the other end, it would be appreciated... (in a private message, of course)[/QUO. Good luck bro.
                    Last edited by ee78; 08-31-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                      try 612-###-####. I got thru right away. Good luck bro.
                      THANK YOU... spoke to a pleasant fellow who assured me that my request for reconsideration would be "married" to my file and I would be emailed the processing forms.

WHEW... for now.
                      Last edited by kcmmrl; 08-31-2010, 03:42 PM.

BPA

Comment

• I think you guys should edit the number so its not on the open forum unless those received their TO.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• So what is a competitive score?

Comment

• dude I took the test August 17th and got an 88. I received my TO yesterday and mailed it out by certified mail.

Comment

• New season of Border Wars premiers tonight at 9 on Nat Geo
                                "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8493 users online. 215 members and 8278 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X