300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my nor: tested on the 18th

103 with vet points non adjudicated (im assuming they added it)

Comment

• Applicants: To Obi-Wan Kenobi you should listen!

Originally posted by BORSTARSDbuff View Post
      Just a word of advice for you guys. .......Also do some distance running in the 3-4 mile neighborhood. If you have been doing your research, you should know the runs are going to be about there and you have to take account for the altitude. Get ready now.

You will do 3-4 mile runs at the academy on a regular basis. They will often be after endless sets of pushups and situps. The thinner air does get to you! Don't be that guy who constantly falls behind on runs.
      FBI CI 1811:
      June 2007: Applied
      July 2007: Phase I
      October 2010: Phase II
      March 2011: PFT, PSI, Polygraph, Medical
      April 2011: BI, Spouse Interview

Critical Skills: accounting & FLEO

Comment

• Good thing I'm a runner and love every minute of it. It makes you feel good about yourself that your treated your body well after your done too.

Comment

• Remind yourself of that after 5-10 years of jumping off rocks and running up and down mountains...

Comment

• [QUOTE=ee78;2461962]Dude, San Diego is way better living than Jersey City. Tell her she'll love it and your kids won't have to grow up with that hideous East Coast accent. You also have the beach, lakes and mountains all near by. There's everything in Southern California including the best weather in the planet.[/QU

Dude i do not live in new jersey anymore, i been living in miami the last 4 years that is why she does not want to move

Comment

• The hell with humidity too.

Comment

• I moved across the country with a 3 month old and we live in el centro not san diego. I would give anything to be in sd, even with the higher cost of living. Its tough at first but you'll make friends with coworkers who have wives and kids, your wife will start to make friends and she'll feel better. For what we do and what we get paid, I certianly wouldn't move back to get a local job. Local economies are in the crapper just like the fed...pass your two year and give it some time. You can always vrp back to maimi.

Comment

• Originally posted by pa1982 View Post
                  You can always vrp back to maimi.
                  Talk about being at the end of a long line...

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• A very very long line, but its still an option...lol.

Comment

• For the guys applying; give up your dreams of going to San Diego. Some people get it, but there are very few, especially now because the border is under control from Imperial Beach to Yuma.

Before you apply you should be willing to move to places like El Centro, Nogales, Douglas, Laredo, and Eagle Pass. These are the types of places MOST agents are being sent.

Comment

• What comes first Medical/PFT1 or the Oral Board?

Thanks
                          BPA -
                          Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                          TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
                            For the guys applying; give up your dreams of going to San Diego. Some people get it, but there are very few, especially now because the border is under control from Imperial Beach to Yuma.

Before you apply you should be willing to move to places like El Centro, Nogales, Douglas, Laredo, and Eagle Pass. These are the types of places MOST agents are being sent.
                            I look foward to it! I've been in San Diego for 2 years, finishing up my undergrad. I won't really miss it, maybe I'm nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                              I look foward to it! I've been in San Diego for 2 years, finishing up my undergrad. I won't really miss it, maybe I'm nuts.
                              Lol, it's just normal I live in Miami and there's times I want to get out, and my buddies up north look at me like I'm crazy. I guess it's true you don't realize what you have until it's gone.
                              USBP
                              Written Exam: 8-20-2010
                              NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
                              TO: 9-10-2010
                              PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
                              OB: 11-28-2010
                              Drug Test: 2-2-2011
                              BI Interview: 4-19-2011
                              The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
                              EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
                              TO: 6-15-2011
                              PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• Ranger175, the Oral Board generally comes first but I already did mine 2 years ago which is why I'm doing my medical so soon. I'm hoping that since I have more of the process out of the way, I'll good to go a lot faster.

PS- Were you one of the Beach Boys at HAAF?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9683 users online. 472 members and 9211 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X