300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
    Just received my notice of results for the BPA test. I got a 91 with no vets preference.
    Great job. I'm anxious to see how
    i did. Just took
    it yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
      Kansas, didn't you test on the 16th of this month? If so, that was fast!!! Did you recieve this info via email or letter with USPS??
      Yes, I just took the test on Monday. I wasn't expecting to hear back for a few weeks. It took 4 weeks to get my results for the TEA exam for USSS.

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
      Great job. I'm anxious to see how
      i did. Just took
      it yesterday.
      Thanks.

Now I hope they hurry up with this entire process.
      Last edited by TheKansan; 08-19-2010, 09:17 PM.
      What is Perseverance?
      -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
      -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
      -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Prelim stuff might come fast. Early this month I transferred the score I got under the N. Border announcement. Looks like at least a few of us who did that got tentative selection letters and a bunch of paperwork to fill out this week.

Comment

Yes, I just took the test on Monday. I wasn't expecting to hear back for a few weeks. It took 4 weeks to get my results for the TEA exam for USSS.

Thanks.

Heard that. I applied for a security job with LASD but haven't heard back from my initial test back in may. How did you get your test results from BP?
          Last edited by avalon42; 08-19-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Awesome! I am taking my exam in a few weeks in MD

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
            Just received my notice of results for the BPA test. I got a 91 with no vets preference.

Comment

• Hey guys, Im kinda new to this thread. I just signed up to take the test next month. I have 1 question(for now). When I went to the final page to print my notice, my name's format was incorrect. It was listed as First Name Last Name Middle Initial Last Name. For example, John Smith F. Smith. Is this an issue? I know for sure I did not type my last name twice.
              Exam-0308

Comment

• Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
                Awesome! I am taking my exam in a few weeks in MD
                got mine tomorrow in columbia. UD your coming back to FEDLEO. Miss it?!?!
                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                  Heard that. I applied for a security job with LASD but haven't heard back from my initial test back in may. How did you get your test results from BP?
                  I received the results via email.

Originally posted by UD4LIFE View Post
                  Awesome! I am taking my exam in a few weeks in MD
                  Good luck to you. I'm sure you will do well.

I heard that BPAs are finally getting their GS-12 at the end of the month. Has anyone heard if they are keeping AUO, or if they are switching to LEAP?
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Gio10 View Post
                    Hey guys, Im kinda new to this thread. I just signed up to take the test next month. I have 1 question(for now). When I went to the final page to print my notice, my name's format was incorrect. It was listed as First Name Last Name Middle Initial Last Name. For example, John Smith F. Smith. Is this an issue? I know for sure I did not type my last name twice.
                    It's been a while, but it shouldn't matter. Even if it does, it is correctable.

Comment

• Keeping AUO and FLSA

Comment

• Originally posted by o2force View Post
                        It's been a while, but it shouldn't matter. Even if it does, it is correctable.
                        yea, thats what I thought. thanks
                        Exam-0308

Comment

• When you show up at the written test, you will have to sign in and verify that all of your ID/contact information is correct. If it isn't, you update it right there.
                          CBPO
                          Written 08/08
                          TO 02/09
                          TSU 06/09
                          BI Expired 04/10
                          Polygraph 06/10--Passed
                          Met with 2nd BI--07/10
                          TSU 08/10

CBP BPA
                          Written 08/10
                          TO 09/10
                          TSU 11/10
                          THE CALL: 03/02/2011
                          FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

Comment

• Former BPA, just put back in for it. Good luck to all those testing. The academy sucks....not looking forward to that again, lol.
                            The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                            I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                            Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

I was wondering how they score? It was posted earlier that you need to score 70 or higher each of the three test. Yet you receive a single score of 91. Am I missing something? If you receive a single score, wouldn't this be the average of the 3 test scores?

Comment

• You need a score of 70 or better on the test. Which means they take the average of the three test and give you a score. If you are Veteran and you receive a 70 or higher (passing) then they add your veteran points after receiving a passing score. That is my understanding, hope that helps
                                BPA -
                                Applied--8/01/10 Exam--8/30/10 NOR-9/01/10 (105) TSL-9/15/10 TSL2-10/14/10 OB--11/30/10 Med/PFT--03/09/11 Drug Test--3/29/11 --E-QIP update-4/12/2011- BI Interview---6/20/11 POLY--11/22/11 PASSED
                                TSU---12-12-2011 5-2-2012 EOD---6-11-2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6221 users online. 366 members and 5855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X