Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question i graduate on 8 13 10, the event takes place at 7 am right? by what time can i leave that day??

Comment

• Sounds like a question for your lead law and it should be in your schedule.

Comment

• Any idea what part of the month to expect the announcement to be put out there? Should I expect it on USAJOBS or the CBP website? And lastly is there any indication that this time will be as smooth and high speed as the last hiring period?

Comment

• I would just check USA Jobs periodically. The posting isn't going to be up and then gone within just a day. I'm sure someone will post information here once it goes up.

Comment

• Roger that Cyber Saint. Just trying to keep all my ducks in a row.

Comment

• If you consider waiting two years for a job offer to be fast and smooth, I believe that you will not be disappointed.

Comment

• There is a new posting on USAJOBS for this position

Comment

• I just applied. I hope that since this location is primary SW border, the process will be faster than for the people who applied for northern border.
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by burton View Post
                    There is a new posting on USAJOBS for this position

Applied! Here's hoping!

Comment

• I advice I have seen on the honorfirst forum is for those of us that are currently in TSU for the NB should reapply for the new announcement. Any current agents have any insight to this? I have only been in TSU since this past April and I know there are people that have been in TSU for the SB for over a year. Would reapplying help things move any faster?

Comment

• Also, if I am currently in TSU for the NB and reapply, will I be in TSU for the SB or will I have to repeat steps?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm filling it out right now and I'm torn on whether I want my dream location of So. California or Arizona where supposedly the most jobs are.

Comment

• Well, it says it just a preference, they'll send you where they want you. I put Cali and I'll probably end up in AZ anyway lol.

Comment

• I would avoid the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia on principal and opt to work in the United States (AZ) instead. The Tucson Sector continues to lead the nation in arrests and seizures. Your resume will build much more significantly than anywhere else in the nation. Much less of your income will be siphoned off into welfare and attorney benefits to the illegal aliens you are trying to arrest and you'll find a state that, in general, supports you more.
                                FBI CI 1811:
                                June 2007: Applied
                                July 2007: Phase I
                                October 2010: Phase II
                                March 2011: PFT, PSI, Polygraph, Medical
                                April 2011: BI, Spouse Interview

Critical Skills: accounting & FLEO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7498 users online. 409 members and 7089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X