300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPat View Post
    Perhaps Campo is getting more manpower to staff their new submarine unit?
    We don't have any subs! Its to backfill positions lost to the amphibious assault group. Luckily we have a SEAL base in our AOR and they train for joint missions with airsoft on their days off...

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
      We don't have any subs! Its to backfill positions lost to the amphibious assault group. Luckily we have a SEAL base in our AOR and they train for joint missions with airsoft on their days off...
      hey we do too! They give us neato trinkets when they pop tires in their trucks and need an actual jack instead of the lousy factory one.
      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Nothing like driving down the road and waving at the pickup truck full of guys in middle eastern garb with AKs and RPGs...

Comment

• ]................
          Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
              Another detail I won't get....
              A&M guys get all the cool toys...

Comment

Another detail I won't get....
                I don't think you want to be that guy that started the Campo "submarine patrol". Captain Nemo is going to hear jokes about that for the rest of his career....

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                  That explains it, only a world class SEAL operator could pull off a "dive" of a Chevy Tahoe class submarine while managing to keep himself and his trique bag bone dry on the roof...

Comment

Comment

You know about that!?
                      I don't think you yet grasp how fast info is spread across the BP... He was still standing on the hood and emails and picture messages were flying across the US from station to station.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea of when BP openings on USAJobs will show up again? Also when you apply, from what I understand it is for a specific sector, but are you pretty much open to the northen or southern border?

Comment

• Depends on what the announcement says. When I came in it was done by State, then later I heard they would open up general areas in either the SB or NB. Whatever announcement comes up will tell you exactly how it works.

Don't hold your breath though, I wouldn't expect to see an announcement anytime soon.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                              Don't hold your breath though, I wouldn't expect to see an announcement anytime soon.
                              I am going to be one "Edumacated Hulk" when BP starts hiring again. Now, since I will be green, do you think I will be able to go shirtless for work?

Happy Easter!!!
                              ____________ _____________
                              "Those Who Stand For Nothing, Fall For Anything" - Alexander Hamilton

Comment

• Originally posted by Pre-LEO View Post
                                I am going to be one "Edumacated Hulk" when BP starts hiring again. Now, since I will be green, do you think I will be able to go shirtless for work?

Happy Easter!!!
                                I guess that all depends on how much you like sun screen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8496 users online. 215 members and 8281 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X