Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Centro? From NJ? Should've picked San Diego!

Comment

• whats wrong with el centro, it was either that or campo, ca. If you have any informaton that I can use about this area i would appreciate it. Thanks madchiken
      Last edited by jesus981; 03-29-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
        El Centro? From NJ? Should've picked San Diego!
        SOMEONE didn't take a look at google maps before calling back.

Do yourself a favor and don't tell anyone from ELS that they gave you Campo as a choice and you turned it down. You'll thank me later for this.
        "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

El Centro? From NJ? Should've picked San Diego!
          Take it from an ELC guy. Do yourself a favor and don't tell anyone you meet in El Centro that they gave you Campo as a choice and you turned it down. You'll thank me later for this.

Comment

• Sap, are you drunk posting again?

Comment

• Originally posted by jesus981 View Post
              whats wrong with el centro, it was either that or campo, ca. If you have any informaton that I can use about this area i would appreciate it. Thanks madchiken
              I'm sure you'll enjoy the valley. I just hope you didn't look at a map and decide solely on the size of the cities of El Centro and Campo as you likely wouldn't have lived in either city.

However, had you done more research beforehand you may have found that Campo is widely regarded as one of the best stations in the Patrol.

Comment

Sap, are you drunk posting again?
                I admit nothing. I think I tried posting, so it didn't work, but then I closed the window, so then I had to type it up again.

My point still stands though. I don't care what anyone else says; ELC dudes are always jealous.

Comment

I'm sure you'll enjoy the valley. I just hope you didn't look at a map and decide solely on the size of the cities of El Centro and Campo as you likely wouldn't have lived in either city.

However, had you done more research beforehand you may have found that Campo is widely regarded as one of the best stations in the Patrol.
                  No I did not decide on the size, I took other things into consideration. However I should have done more research, but hopefully it will be fine. If you can help me with any information concerning this station I will appreciate it. Another question is El Centro really that bad, because I really want to become a bpa regardless of the station.

Comment

• Sounds like you should be asking SAP, not me. I'll be up in the mountains to your west...

Comment

• I made the move from Baltimore, MD to El Centro. It is a different world. I agree with the others and you should've definitely picked Campo, but since you didn't here it goes. The valley is small. Everyone knows everyone. If your single your in better off. When my wife moved out here my son was 3 months old and I was on mids. It was tough. If you do have a wife and kids and your kids are school age, I recommend living in imperial, better schools. You can rent a decent size house for around 1200. If your looking to buy you can get a house for around 150+ (decent size house). During the winter, its not so bad, you can go hiking or get an atv and go to the dunes. Its starting to get hot (90 today) and thats when you just stay inside or go to San Diego on your days off. I highly recommend going to San Diego as much as possible. If your wife wants to work, forget about it. The valley has the highest unemployment rate in the country, but we make enough money to live ok on just our salary and I'm still a 9 (4 months until the big $$$ lol). Anyway, this is a long enough post so if you want any info on the station let me know. Btw, I've been trying to get out of the valley since I got here. I recommend you call back and see if you can get campo...not that I don't like ELS but I hate living in el centro.

Comment

• D o w n t o w n n nn
                        Last edited by jesus981; 10-09-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jesus981 View Post
                          G
                          hey if can I would like more information, can you email me at "deleted" and I'm going to call tomorrow and try to change it to Campos,ca
                          Good luck with that. I'm not ELS but if you need additional info on where you're going I'll do my best. pa1982 pretty much summed it up.
                          Last edited by JDFranke; 10-24-2016, 12:48 PM. Reason: User asked email be removed.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                              New PAs for Campo?? How many? 10-18??
                              Perhaps Campo is getting more manpower to staff their new submarine unit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPat View Post
                                Perhaps Campo is getting more manpower to staff their new submarine unit?

hahahaha everyone in the airport terminal is looking at me cause I laughed pretty hard at that, thanks a bunch!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16461 users online. 522 members and 15939 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X