Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to have your background check completed without ever hearing from the investigator?

Comment

• Originally posted by mil_intel_sgt View Post
      Is it possible to have your background check completed without ever hearing from the investigator?
      It could be a mistake, or that you have received a interm clearance.
      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• I may be a little late with this but I read it and wanted to confirm, do BPA journeymen now progress to GS-12?

Comment

• Barring some sort of catastrophic reversal, PAs, CBPOs and CBPASs will be seeing their GS-12 journeyman upgrades sometime between now and the end of March.

Comment

• Wow thats awesome! A GS-12 plus AUO will be over 90K in many areas and well over 100K at top step. I sure hope and pray I'll be EODing sometime this year!

Comment

• About how long are applicants staying in TSU now a days? Does your time in TSU have any correlation whatsoever with your score on the exam?

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mil_intel_sgt View Post
                  About how long are applicants staying in TSU now a days? Does your time in TSU have any correlation whatsoever with your score on the exam?
                  When did you hit TSU, and are you NB or SB? I hit tsu 1/20/10 for the SB... I think it is gonna be awhile................

Comment

• I havent even hit TSU yet, I'm waiting to hear from my background investigator. I was just trying to gage whether or not I can be in the academy sometime this year.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• I'm waiting on the northern border. I was initially for the southern border then I got an email encouraging me to switch to the North. I guess I'm glad I did

Comment

• You might not be so glad after I tell you that the NB jobs have just about dried up. There will only be a handful of NB hires each year for the next several. The wait for the SB might be a year, but the wait for the NB could be 2 or 3.

Comment

• you really are a dreamcrusher...

Comment

• Just stay positive, it's the best job in the world, and the wait is DEFINITELY worth it.

Solohammer posted some very good advice a few posts up for dealing with the wait. Keep your nose clean, keep up with the PT, and live your life like you never even applied, and the call will come before you know it.

Comment

• I'll def stay positive and after 4 years in the army staying in shape is a lifestyle. Right now I'm just finishing school and hopefully I'll be hired before I fun out of GI bill benefits. I also sent you a PM hope u don't mind

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6944 users online. 352 members and 6592 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X