Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
    It could be months or years. There are enough applicants in the process for the entire next year. All you can do is wait and see.
    TPA,

    You've become quite the source of information in this forum thread. It's good to see you helping others out. You're a 3/27 TSU, right? Should be soon, my friend, good luck.

    - Option

    Comment


    • Thanks fellas! I havent updated the TSU list on Honorfirst yet. I honestly dont really know how to navigate around that forum too well but Ill find it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hope2BPA View Post
        Thanks fellas! I havent updated the TSU list on Honorfirst yet. I honestly dont really know how to navigate around that forum too well but Ill find it.
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...l&msg=43487.10

        - Option

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BPApplicant View Post
          TPA,

          You've become quite the source of information in this forum thread. It's good to see you helping others out. You're a 3/27 TSU, right? Should be soon, my friend, good luck.

          - Option
          Option #23?

          Thanks for the mention. I'm just trying to help out other newbie applicants as others did for me when I started the process. Even though some here don't like the honorfirst forum, that is where I got most of my knowledge and insight on the BP process.

          It's not so bad over there. Just research your question before asking. Use a word processor and common sense to check spelling and grammar before posting, and just don't say stupid things.
          Last edited by TPA3312; 06-06-2009, 10:42 PM.
          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
            Option #23?

            Thanks for the mention. I'm just trying to help out other newbie applicants as others did for me when I started the process. Even though some here don't like the honorfirst forum, that is where I got most of my knowledge and insight on the BP process.

            It's not so bad over there. Just research your question before asking. Use a word processor and common sense to check spelling and grammar before posting, and and just don't say stupid things.
            Yep, it's option23. Apparently I created this username awhile back but never utilized these forums. I guess I'm stuck with BPApplicant moving forward, but I've already found a home at honorfirst, as have you. Well, I'm going to get some shut eye. I'm scheduled for an 8-mile run tomorrow with a friend and I haven't trained that much this week.

            Take care,

            Option

            Comment


            • Still waiting for quals, and a call from BI.
              BPA EOD - 09/06/10

              Comment


              • Does anyone know what the estimate time for approval for a background case if you tooked the speed route on applying for BPA? I had heard rumors it was under 6 months....true?

                BPA San Diego Preference

                03/09--Written Exam
                04/09--Forms Complete
                04/09--Fitness Test Passed
                04/09--Medical Passed
                04/09--Quals--G-5
                04/09--Drug Passed
                03/09--VBT Passed
                BI--case in security office

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sd_girl03 View Post
                  Does anyone know what the estimate time for approval for a background case if you tooked the speed route on applying for BPA? I had heard rumors it was under 6 months....true?
                  It can take anywhere from 3-12 months. It all depends on several factors.
                  Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

                  Comment


                  • Timeline

                    Took Written on 2-12-09 and was sent to TSU on 5-7-09.. Depends on how many residences and employers.. If you made it this far you are in good shape. Hang In There, you'll be in TSU before you know it and that will be another wait..Go to Honorfirst website for way more info...and KEEP RUNNING!!!
                    BORDER PATROL [/COLOR][/I][/U]- WRITTEN PASSED 2/12 ORAL PASSED 2/16
                    B/I Packet Turned in 2/24,
                    Med/Physical/Drug Screen Passed 3/13/09
                    B/I Interview+Quals Complete and Report sent 4-22-09, 5-7-09 SENT TO TSU

                    EOD 10-5-09
                    For those who want to win there is never enough time to train

                    Comment


                    • ..........
                      Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:12 PM.

                      Comment


                      • ..........................
                        Last edited by cutter; 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by coolhand007 View Post
                          Took Written on 2-12-09 and was sent to TSU on 5-7-09.. Depends on how many residences and employers.. If you made it this far you are in good shape. Hang In There, you'll be in TSU before you know it and that will be another wait..Go to Honorfirst website for way more info...and KEEP RUNNING!!!
                          First and foremost, congratulations! However, considering the government is supposed to be conducting a complete and thorough investigation, your process is going by very fast. Not hating, but it's a little scary...

                          I'm 22 and was 21 at the time I applied. I have lived at two residences and have had one job. I lived at my last residence 8 years ago. It's been 3 months that I've been in the 'Security Office' and have not yet been contacted by my BI.

                          So far I'm 6 months in with the entire process and you're 3 months in and already have a TSU?

                          Scary.

                          Like I said, congratulations! Excuse my frustration.
                          United States Border Patrol
                          08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

                          Comment


                          • I feel the pain, but waiting isn't too bad as long as one is being productive with their time. Since I have been waiting, I went back to school and have really been focusing on working out. I talked to a friend of mine who is already in, and it took him almost a whole year to get hired. I personally think we are all in alphabetical order, just my opinion. My last name starts with an R.
                            ____________ _____________
                            "Those Who Stand For Nothing, Fall For Anything" - Alexander Hamilton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pre-LEO View Post
                              I feel the pain, but waiting isn't too bad as long as one is being productive with their time. Since I have been waiting, I went back to school and have really been focusing on working out. I talked to a friend of mine who is already in, and it took him almost a whole year to get hired. I personally think we are all in alphabetical order, just my opinion. My last name starts with an R.
                              I wish it was in alphabetical order. My last name starts with an A .

                              Congratulations on going back to school.

                              I've been considering starting graduate studies but my dream is to be in Green.
                              United States Border Patrol
                              08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

                              Comment


                              • I was wondering, were border patrol agents authorized to carry off duty before H.R.218 was passed? What about cbp officers?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10693 users online. 353 members and 10340 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X