Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a notice from Identity Guard, "CBP Gov" checked my credit rating yesterday. So, that's good news. I hope we can do some initial phone interview since I won't be home for about 6 more weeks. And, the contract I am on now ends in August. I can renew for a year (and likely miss my NB BP option) or leave in August and hope BP picks me up before too long. Any one have any news of people getting calls for Spokane Sector yet? Thanks and good luck all.
    trainee

Comment

• Originally posted by flyfrog View Post
      I got a notice from Identity Guard, "CBP Gov" checked my credit rating yesterday. So, that's good news. I hope we can do some initial phone interview since I won't be home for about 6 more weeks. And, the contract I am on now ends in August. I can renew for a year (and likely miss my NB BP option) or leave in August and hope BP picks me up before too long. Any one have any news of people getting calls for Spokane Sector yet? Thanks and good luck all.
      Hello there. I have not heard before about that. What is Identity guard. And you said that you receive a notice from then about checking your credit rating. Have anybody else here receive this notification before. I ask cause i have not receive that yet or if is in fact is part BPA procedures too. I am waiting for the call. As I said before I am TSU since March 27,2009. Do i need to wait for another credit and criminal investigation?
      Thanks, Mario

Comment

• Sad News

For those who don't follow the HonorFirst forum, official word on a very sad situation was posted today.

-------------------

http://www.odmp.org/officer/19935-bo...el-a.-afolayan

"Border Patrol Agent Nathaniel Afolayan passed away the day after collapsing at the Border Patrol Academy in Artesia, New Mexico. He had just completed the 1 ½-mile run portion of the physical techniques final exam when he collapsed.

He was flown to the Covenant Medical Center in Lubbock, Texas, where he passed away the following day.

Agent Afolayan had been sworn in as an agent at the beginning of the academy session in February and had served with the agency for 10 weeks. He is survived by his wife, two daughters, parents, and three siblings."
        Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• That is terrible news. May he rest in peace, and bless his family.
          Originally Posted by Law100
          Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

• Originally posted by mariocbp View Post
            Hello there. I have not heard before about that. What is Identity guard. And you said that you receive a notice from then about checking your credit rating. Have anybody else here receive this notification before. I ask cause i have not receive that yet or if is in fact is part BPA procedures too. I am waiting for the call. As I said before I am TSU since March 27,2009. Do i need to wait for another credit and criminal investigation?
            Thanks, Mario
            I suppose Identity Guard is a company that monitors your credit in order to prevent identity theft, that person probably uses them so when ANYONE pulls his credit scores or whatever, they let him now and he can check it out for himself. sorta like an insurance company or something along those lines
            Last edited by BPA2Be; 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM.
            BPA:
            Written Test: Passed (97%)
            Reactivated Feb 09
            Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
            Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
            Medical Exam: Completed
            Drug Test: Completed
            Fitness: Completed
            Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
            Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
            Written Test: Passed (80% )
            Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
            Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
              I suppose Identity Guard is a company that monitors your credit in order to prevent identity theft, that person probably uses them so when ANYONE pulls his credit scores or whatever, they let him now and he can check it out for himself. sorta like an insurance company or something along those lines

That is correct. It is an identity theft protection service. They monitor your credit and alert you when something hits your credit.

Comment

• Yes, Identity Guard is like Lifelock, etc. It is an ID theft prevention company. I've sent 20 years paying my bills on time. I don't want someone ruining an opportunity at a good because they stole my ID.
                trainee

Comment

• Originally posted by flyfrog View Post
                  Yes, Identity Guard is like Lifelock, etc. It is an ID theft prevention company. I've sent 20 years paying my bills on time. I don't want someone ruining an opportunity at a good because they stole my ID.

I completely agree. I am enrolled in a similar service through my work, and it does its job.

Comment

• junito when they called you what duty stations they offered you??????

Comment

• Originally posted by mylittlerelief View Post
                      I completely agree. I am enrolled in a similar service through my work, and it does its job.
                      Ho... Great thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
                        junito when they called you what duty stations they offered you??????

They offer me Lordsburg, NM and El Paso, TX, took El Paso For Sure.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• How unfortunate. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
                              They offer me Lordsburg, NM and El Paso, TX, took El Paso For Sure.

Yea man no doubt. That was the smarter choice for sure. That is a big city compared to eagle pass comstock and all the other middle of nowhere places they are offering. what was your geo.pref??

Comment

• I'm hoping for Eagle Pass or Del Rio.....Those are the stations that my Bro has worked at and I've visited him in both and I can definitely see myself living there
                                BPA:
                                Written Test: Passed (97%)
                                Reactivated Feb 09
                                Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                                Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                                Medical Exam: Completed
                                Drug Test: Completed
                                Fitness: Completed
                                Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                                Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                                Written Test: Passed (80% )
                                Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                                Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5013 users online. 237 members and 4776 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X