300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
    Im from Rio Grande too. I moved to florida 5 years ago. And junito good luck bro is good to see that they are not forgetting us people in TSU.
    How long did u wait 63 days? OHH i see 65.
    Felicidades pa'
    Thanks man, hope to see you in FLTEC! if anyone goes to El Paso in May 25th, PM me !

Comment

• I'm headed there tomorrow, again in 2 weeks, and once more in 4 weeks. Hey, it's my hometown! what can I say.

Comment

Last edited by cutter; 02-23-2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutter View Post
          Just got my scores today, I got a 94%. Wonder how long it will take to get through the process. Oh well time to start waiting.
          Well I can't give you an exact time but I'll put it to you like this. While in processing, it seem to take FOREVER, but when the call comes, it always seems way too soon. Good luck, stay out of trouble and stay in shape, for the love of God, stay in shape!

Comment

• does anyone know how we can get out password for CASS?are we supposed to find out about our qualifications by letter or phone call?

02/28/09 comp. test- 81%
            03/11/09 oral board-passed
            04/14/09 /fitness/medical/vision-passed
            04/16/09 drug screen
            qualifications-waiting
            BI-wating for BI to call
            Last edited by steven123; 05-01-2009, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven123 View Post
              does anyone know how we can get out password for CASS?are we supposed to find out about our qualifications by letter or phone call?

02/28/09 comp. test- 81%
              04/16/09 drug screen
              qualifications-waiting
              BI-wating for BI to call
              All the info for logging into CASS is in the green booklet you got.
              Originally Posted by Law100
              Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

• Originally posted by steven123 View Post
                does anyone know how we can get out password for CASS?are we supposed to find out about our qualifications by letter or phone call?

02/28/09 comp. test- 81%
                04/16/09 drug screen
                qualifications-waiting
                BI-wating for BI to call
                All you need for cass is your SSN and your application number, which appears on top of every letter you get from MHC
                BPA:
                Written Test: Passed (97%)
                Reactivated Feb 09
                Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                Medical Exam: Completed
                Drug Test: Completed
                Fitness: Completed
                Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                Written Test: Passed (80% )
                Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• alright thanks for the info. there are very few of us that are actually from texas

Comment

• Wow I actually did better than I thought (89%) that Artificial lang test was BRUTAL!

Comment

• They are now calling applicants who entered TSU in the beginning of March. Looks like I have a month or less of waiting left.
                      Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                        They are now calling applicants who entered TSU in the beginning of March. Looks like I have a month or less of waiting left.
                        You are right I have being watching the TSU Seniority List to. Hopefully they call me to soon enough. I was sent to TSU March 27 so I expect to receive the call in about a month. I can not believe I am almost there. Good luck to you and to everybody in the process.
                        Last edited by mariocbp; 05-11-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• It's nice to see other people are still here. For a while I was thinking this forum was infected with swine flu.

Comment

• So whats new!!!?? They still Sending people to TSU. I hope they do not meet their all time quoata jaja

Comment

• Nothing new here. Just hanging out in the TSU lounge. All I can do is run, weight lift, and keep an eye on the TSU Senority List on HonorFirst.com

Comment

• Well, since it's been so quiet in here, I'll chime in.

It's been 2 months and a week since I've been sent to the security office. Haven't been contacted as of yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have a feeling I'm going to get the call soon to meet up with my BI.
                                United States Border Patrol
                                08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5054 users online. 233 members and 4821 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X