Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
    Yes Sir!!!
    Hope to see you in Artesia ! PM me man and tell me where you from PR ?

    Comment


    • I got my test results saying I passed with a 95. The letter also said it takes about 4 weeks to be contacted again. What can i expect to be next in the hiring process? I know they have closed the hiring announcement, so do I still have a chance of being hired?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by marcvann23 View Post
        I got my test results saying I passed with a 95. The letter also said it takes about 4 weeks to be contacted again. What can i expect to be next in the hiring process? I know they have closed the hiring announcement, so do I still have a chance of being hired?
        Everybody who took the test or gonna take it soon have a chance to get hired i get a pass score( 70 or higher ) The process gonna turn slow now, because they have 16,000 applicants, so figure it out !

        Comment


        • Got my not medically cleared letter today. I had surgery for Sleep Apnea a couple of years back. Now I gotta go and see the surgeon who did they surgery so I can get him to say I'm ok now.

          Grumble, Grumble.
          Originally Posted by Law100
          Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

          Comment


          • Originally posted by marcvann23 View Post
            I got my test results saying I passed with a 95. The letter also said it takes about 4 weeks to be contacted again. What can i expect to be next in the hiring process? I know they have closed the hiring announcement, so do I still have a chance of being hired?
            You're probably going to get a Package with a CD and a Booklet, the Booklet first half is Instructions the second half is the Forms you need to fill out, you have a deadline to turn them in so as soon as you get them, get on it, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

            After you send that in you start getting randomly called to schedule your Medical/Fitness or you get a Letter for your Oral Interview, somewhere along the way you're going to get a call from the investigator thatls going to come to your home and talk with you, with your neighbors, co-workers, etc.

            So basically the next step for you is to WAIT, like all of us here have waited or are still waiting.

            Congrats on Passing and Good Luck in the rest!!
            BPA:
            Written Test: Passed (97%)
            Reactivated Feb 09
            Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
            Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
            Medical Exam: Completed
            Drug Test: Completed
            Fitness: Completed
            Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
            Background Investigation: Completed


            IEA ICE
            Written Test: Passed (80% )
            Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
            Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

            Comment


            • Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
              Got the call today El paso EOD 05/25/09 Class 879
              TSU 02/26/09, if anyone goes to El Paso the same day PM me To se if we can share Expenses.
              Congrats.....I wish you good luck. I hope they call me soon to. I was sent to TSU March 27 so i know i have like one more month or so two wait for the call. Meanwhile i just keep training. Once again congrats and it good to see a couple of us from the island getting ahead with the process. BE SAFE

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mariocbp View Post
                Congrats.....I wish you good luck. I hope they call me soon to. I was sent to TSU March 27 so i know i have like one more month or so two wait for the call. Meanwhile i just keep training. Once again congrats and it good to see a couple of us from the island getting ahead with the process. BE SAFE
                Where are you from in PR?
                BPA:
                Written Test: Passed (97%)
                Reactivated Feb 09
                Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                Medical Exam: Completed
                Drug Test: Completed
                Fitness: Completed
                Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                Background Investigation: Completed


                IEA ICE
                Written Test: Passed (80% )
                Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
                  Where are you from in PR?
                  De Rio Grande. I am from Rio Grande. I just move to the states 4 months ago. I thought that it will be wise to move with anticipation. To be honest i should had stay for a little bit longer at home. It is being to long now before the call. Now my checking account does not look good. All i have being doing is going to the gym this last 4 months. Plus i am the kind of person that can not be just wondering around all day in the house. I just feel so boring. Thank god i had use all that free time to try to get in shape. I was way over extra weight. I hope i can shred those extra few pounds i have left and that my cardio gets ready for training. I know i should be doing good cause i have improve so much, still i know there is much more ahead. Upps where are you from?

                  Comment


                  • Hi guys

                    can someone give me a rough estimate on time to devote at the various sessions?

                    medical/fit
                    tuberculosis
                    oral board
                    drug test

                    I am currently working and just want to be very considerate to my work partner and provide as much information to him as possible. (I have and am trying search here and honorfirst/forums....56k dialup )

                    Thanks in advance
                    Applied - 03/06/09
                    Tested - 04/11/09 - passed 94 - compressed
                    E-qip - 04/18/09 - and forms mailed

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mariocbp View Post
                      De Rio Grande. I am from Rio Grande. I just move to the states 4 months ago. I thought that it will be wise to move with anticipation. To be honest i should had stay for a little bit longer at home. It is being to long now before the call. Now my checking account does not look good. All i have being doing is going to the gym this last 4 months. Plus i am the kind of person that can not be just wondering around all day in the house. I just feel so boring. Thank god i had use all that free time to try to get in shape. I was way over extra weight. I hope i can shred those extra few pounds i have left and that my cardio gets ready for training. I know i should be doing good cause i have improve so much, still i know there is much more ahead. Upps where are you from?
                      Ahhh, I'm from Isabela, still living here with my parents hopefully not for long

                      Originally posted by Atomic Tofu View Post
                      Hi guys

                      can someone give me a rough estimate on time to devote at the various sessions?

                      medical/fit
                      tuberculosis
                      oral board
                      drug test

                      I am currently working and just want to be very considerate to my work partner and provide as much information to him as possible. (I have and am trying search here and honorfirst/forums....56k dialup )

                      Thanks in advance
                      I have no idea what your question is but im going to try to answer it anyway

                      Medical/Fit - A Whole Day
                      Tuberculosis - 2 Days after your Medical/Fit you will need to go back to have it read
                      Oral Board - A Whole Day
                      Drug Test - It depends, in my case, after the oral board I had 48 hours to get it done or I would be DQ'd
                      BPA:
                      Written Test: Passed (97%)
                      Reactivated Feb 09
                      Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                      Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                      Medical Exam: Completed
                      Drug Test: Completed
                      Fitness: Completed
                      Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                      Background Investigation: Completed


                      IEA ICE
                      Written Test: Passed (80% )
                      Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                      Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

                      Comment


                      • my question was that vague? hehe

                        I didn't think the medical/fit would be a whole day, I read up and found that the oral could end up being a whole day because of waiting. I need to go back for TB 48 hours after the med/fit...they just do something quick and I'm out? I just don't want to leave my work associate hanging.

                        The drug test is just a quick, get to the location and make a deposit type deal right? Always has been from what I've experienced
                        Last edited by Atomic Tofu; 04-30-2009, 01:26 PM.
                        Applied - 03/06/09
                        Tested - 04/11/09 - passed 94 - compressed
                        E-qip - 04/18/09 - and forms mailed

                        Comment


                        • Im from Rio Grande too. I moved to florida 5 years ago. And junito good luck bro is good to see that they are not forgetting us people in TSU.
                          How long did u wait 63 days? OHH i see 65.
                          Felicidades pa'
                          Last edited by ronaldbur; 04-30-2009, 01:02 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
                            Im from Rio Grande too. I moved to florida 5 years ago. And junito good luck bro is good to see that they are not forgetting us people in TSU.
                            How long did u wait 63 days? OHH i see 65.
                            Felicidades pa'
                            Cool.... I been here for only 4 months. I right at downtown area. I do like it here but nothing like home. I use to live in Alturas de Rio Grande. So you should now. Good luck to everyone.....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Atomic Tofu View Post
                              my question was that vague? hehe

                              I didn't think the medical/fit would be a whole day, I read up and found that they oral could end up being a whole day because of waiting. I need to go back for TB 48 hours after the med/fit...they just do something quick and I'm out? I just don't want to leave my work associate hanging.

                              The drug test is just a quick, get to the location and make a deposit type deal right? Always has been from what I've experienced

                              well it depends, the day I went for my med/fit there were 3 or 4 other people and I was the last one they called, so it could take half hour or it can take 5 hours, same with the oral board, the first time I went for it, I was one of the last one's called. Yes when you go back for the TB it's quick, they just look at your arm and note something on a paper and you can go, the drug test is quick as well, you just pee in a cup, sign some papers and you're out.
                              BPA:
                              Written Test: Passed (97%)
                              Reactivated Feb 09
                              Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                              Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                              Medical Exam: Completed
                              Drug Test: Completed
                              Fitness: Completed
                              Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                              Background Investigation: Completed


                              IEA ICE
                              Written Test: Passed (80% )
                              Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                              Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Atomic Tofu View Post
                                my question was that vague? hehe

                                I didn't think the medical/fit would be a whole day, I read up and found that they oral could end up being a whole day because of waiting. I need to go back for TB 48 hours after the med/fit...they just do something quick and I'm out? I just don't want to leave my work associate hanging.

                                The drug test is just a quick, get to the location and make a deposit type deal right? Always has been from what I've experienced

                                I am not to sure about the Oral Board. I was the second person in my group to be interviewed so I was gone after only an hour and a half of being there.

                                The medical/fitness took me about 2 1/2 hours after all the waiting for different tests that are involved in it.

                                The TB test follow-up was real quick for me. I walked in, told them my name, they looked at my arm and I left.

                                The drug test on the other hand depends on how busy the place is that you are sent. From the past drug tests I have taken I would say it shouldn't take longer than an hour to be in and out.


                                Good Luck.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11382 users online. 386 members and 10996 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X