X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
    Hmmm....
    You either want to know...

1 - How long (In time) is it going to take for you to get "The call" now that you have been put in TSU. If that is what you want, go back 3 pages and find the post where someone posted a Link to the TSU List on Honorfirst and you will get an idea more or less how long will you be waiting. Keep in mind that time varies from people to people.

OR

2 - How long (In time) do you have between "The call" and the EOD they will give you. if that is what you want to know, I'm going to speculate and totally guess that you have a week more or less to get to your station and go through all the paperwork etc. Maybe an active BPA or someone who is in the academy can correct me.

Hopefully I at LEAST cleared what you wanted to know.
    Hey thanks for the response. You are right i should have make that questions more clear. I meant #2 and yes you did help me. Thanks, Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigerr19 View Post
      I think there are two separate questions in there?

I was sent to TSU on 2/19 and received my call on 4/15, so almost a 60-day wait. Obviously I'll EOD on 5/11, so the time between getting "the call" and EOD is about 3.5 weeks. Your mileage may vary.

As mentioned previously in this thread, there is a "TSU Seniority List" on the Honorfirst.com forums where you can see a lot of current TSU dates and the dates when applicants got their call. If you haven't been to that site, I strongly suggest you check it out.

Good luck to you!
      Hey thanks for you response too. I do a appreciate that. You are right i about the questions. Like you mentions i was concerns about the time they we have once you receive the call to make the arrangements in order to properly move to designated area. 2 two 3 weeks sounds like about right. I was sent two TSU March 27 so more or less i should have like 2 months between the call and EOD. Thanks for the advise about Honorfirst.com i do had seen the forum and i saw the "TSU Seniority List". I found that is great info for us still waiting. It give us more or less what to expect. Once again thanks, Mario

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Interview tommorow, very nervous my future rides on this
          BPA:
          Written Test: Passed (97%)
          Reactivated Feb 09
          Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
          Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
          Medical Exam: Completed
          Drug Test: Completed
          Fitness: Completed
          Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
          Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
          Written Test: Passed (80% )
          Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
          Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

Interview tommorow, very nervous my future rides on this
            You will be alright. Just do not panic be smart about every little detail. Good luck to you. Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
              I was looking at that TSU list from honorfirst.com and DANG!! there is alot of people waiting.Do you guys think they will hire everybody who is in the process? At least The ones that are in TSU? I dont want to be negative but you know sometime i wonder.
              I think that a lot of people won't finish the academy, so they will need to keep on bringing people in.
              Originally Posted by Law100
              Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

• Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
                I think that a lot of people won't finish the academy, so they will need to keep on bringing people in.
                Yup, my class graduated 40 last week (one was a retread), and thats considered a pretty big class to make it all the way through.

Comment

• 40 sounds like a lot of people to me!!! when i graduated from my A school in the Navy we were only 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCar210 View Post
                    Yup, my class graduated 40 last week (one was a retread), and thats considered a pretty big class to make it all the way through.
                    How many total started from the graduating class of 40?
                    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• I passed the Oral Board!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am so happy I can't even begin to express it.
                      BPA:
                      Written Test: Passed (97%)
                      Reactivated Feb 09
                      Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                      Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                      Medical Exam: Completed
                      Drug Test: Completed
                      Fitness: Completed
                      Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                      Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                      Written Test: Passed (80% )
                      Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                      Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

I passed the Oral Board!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am so happy I can't even begin to express it.
                        Congratulations!!!
                        All that worry for nothing..lol
                        Border Patrol Timeline
                        Studied my rear off - 1/22/2009 -2/10/2009
                        Entrance exam: passed - 2/11/2009
                        Recieved T.O. - 2/11/2009
                        Oral board exam: passed - 2/17/2009
                        Sent paperwork - 2/21/2009
                        Fitness test: passed - 3/6/2009
                        Drug test: passed - 3/13/2009
                        Medical exam: passed - 3/19/2009
                        Qualifications: accepted GL5 - 4/2/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                          How many total started from the graduating class of 40?
                          50. Well, 51 if you count the retread, so we lost 10 total. 30 to 35 is usually the norm.

When other instructors asked how we graduated so many, we told em we were to dumb to quit. They loved that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCar210 View Post
                            When other instructors asked how we graduated so many, we told em we were to dumb to quit. They loved that.
                            That's funny. And congradulation on graduating.
                            Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• wooww thats great!!!!! how far behind were you from the class ahead of you???

Comment

I passed the Oral Board!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am so happy I can't even begin to express it.
                                Congrats man !

TSU 02/26/09 GL - 7

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10773 users online. 368 members and 10405 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X