Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
    This sucks man !

Referred to Schedule EOD 2/26/2009 You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.
    Any day now, my TSU was the 23rd and I was called on thurs. Hang in there! the call came 5 minutes after I was telling my neighbor "it's almost 60 days, this is never going to happen"
    5 weeks in TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by supermario View Post
      Bigerr, I'll be there too, what is your duty station?
      I was happy to accept Las Cruces. I was originally a CA preference, but I can't complain about New Mexico. Most importantly, the wife is excited about Las Cruces!

Are you EOD'ing on 5/11 as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by junito9210 View Post
        This sucks man !

Referred to Schedule EOD 2/26/2009 You have been referred to the scheduling unit. Generally an applicant can expect to be contacted to schedule their entrance on duty and/or training in 30 - 60 days. Depending on an applicant's selected locations scheduling calls could be extended an additional 30 days or more.
        Hey Junito saludos. I am from Puerto Rico too. Rio Grande to be exact. As they say do not worry they should be calling you in no time. Mantain that spirit that we all have. I was schedule to EOD 3/27/2009 so i just hope everything goes smooth and quick. For now all we have to do is keep trainning and wait. Good luck to everybody. Thanks, Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by mariocbp View Post
          Hey Junito saludos. I am from Puerto Rico too. Rio Grande to be exact. As they say do not worry they should be calling you in no time. Mantain that spirit that we all have. I was schedule to EOD 3/27/2009 so i just hope everything goes smooth and quick. For now all we have to do is keep trainning and wait. Good luck to everybody. Thanks, Mario
          Im confused when you EOD doesn't that mean you report to the acodomey??
          Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• Originally posted by nelly View Post
            Im confused when you EOD doesn't that mean you report to the acodomey??
            You are right my mistake. I was referred to the scheduling unit on 3/27/2009. I supposed that excitement and anxiety at the same time are a not good at all right. So i assumed that in a couple of months i should be receiving the call too. Thanks for make me realize my mistake. Thanks and good luck to all.
            Last edited by mariocbp; 04-19-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• No, your EOD date you report to your duty station first. As I have been told is usually 2 days before the academy.
              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
                  No, your EOD date you report to your duty station first. As I have been told is usually 2 days before the academy.
                  Yea my bad...I ment "station duty"
                  Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                    Usually the sector HQ, not your duty station.
                    Thank you very much for the correction.
                    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigerr19 View Post
                      I was happy to accept Las Cruces. I was originally a CA preference, but I can't complain about New Mexico. Most importantly, the wife is excited about Las Cruces!

Are you EOD'ing on 5/11 as well?
                      PM me if you need details on Las Cruces.

Congratulations, we'll be waiting for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solohammer View Post
                        PM me if you need details on Las Cruces.

Congratulations, we'll be waiting for you.
                        Hey. My name is Mario i was wondering if you can help me with a couple of questions. How it is El Paso. What i mean is it is expensive. Does it has nice schools. What would you tell me in general if you may of course about living in El Paso. I hope my questions are good to you. I am just trying to get info of possible places they may offer. I know i may have two wait a couple of more months to receive the call cause i was just refered to the scheduling unit March/27/09 but i want to gather as much info i can get from people who actually live in those areas. Thanks, Mario
                        Last edited by mariocbp; 04-20-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Howdy,

Living in El Paso isn't too bad. It's not too expensive. You can find plenty of places to rent until you decide where you want to live. Depending on what station (or port) you're at, you can keep your commute as reasonable as you'd like it to be. Schools are okay. I wish I could do a better job of answering your questions. Perhaps you could PM me with more specific questions? Anyway, hope this helps.

Stay safe out there.
                          Last edited by Solohammer; 04-21-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Howdy,

Living in El Paso isn't too bad. It's not too expensive. You can find plenty of places to rent until you decide where you want to live. Depending on what station (or port) your at, you can keep your commute as reasonable as you'd like it to be. Schools are okay. I wish I could do a better job of answering your questions. Perhaps you could PM me with more specific questions? Anyway, hope this helps.

Stay safe out there.
                            What do you prefer in terms of underwear to wick away moisture when you're on duty? I'm trying to decide how to deal with my cotton undershirts getting destroyed by sweat and what not, and it seems like some of those synthetic moisture wicking shirts would do the trick, but the ones I tried out were more like compression shirts and weren't useable for on duty (the V-neck showed up BADLY when I tried it). Any suggestions on what to look for? I hear Under Armor heat shirts are the bees knees, but I can't see myself buying them for their outrageous prices....yet.

Thanks in advance sir, stay safe.
                            "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

Howdy,

Living in El Paso isn't too bad. It's not too expensive. You can find plenty of places to rent until you decide where you want to live. Depending on what station (or port) your at, you can keep your commute as reasonable as you'd like it to be. Schools are okay. I wish I could do a better job of answering your questions. Perhaps you could PM me with more specific questions? Anyway, hope this helps.

Stay safe out there.
                              Hey thanks for your prompt answer. I will take advantage of your offer and i will pm you with some questions. Be safe and God Bless.
                              Once again thanks, Mario.

Comment

• so after 7 months waiting for my BI to clear im finally done!!!
                                Now is time to do some more waiting
                                reffered to TSU!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12607 users online. 507 members and 12100 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X