Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly to say, killed. Im sure this announcement will open up again within 2 years. Good luck to you!![/QUOTE

Word of wisdom to you, think before you speak. The BP needs team players, not individualist. There are many many applicants in the process. Freeze is coming.
    There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

• Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
      You go to the user cp up on the left there. There is an "edit signature" line, click, and have fun!
      Thank you
      Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• Nelly, you've been waiting since March 24th to go to TSU?
        Border Patrol Agent:
        Pre Employment Forms- completed 6/24/2008
        Qualifications- completed4/2/2009
        Medical Exam- completed 8/15/2008
        Structured Interview- completed 8/6/2008
        Drug Screening- Completed 4/9/2009
        Background Investigation- completed 3/31/2009
        Fitness- completed 8/15/2008
        TSU-4/21/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by nelly View Post
          Thank you
          Nelly, you're so BOLD
          lol
          Border Patrol Timeline
          Studied my rear off - 1/22/2009 -2/10/2009
          Entrance exam: passed - 2/11/2009
          Recieved T.O. - 2/11/2009
          Oral board exam: passed - 2/17/2009
          Sent paperwork - 2/21/2009
          Fitness test: passed - 3/6/2009
          Drug test: passed - 3/13/2009
          Medical exam: passed - 3/19/2009
          Qualifications: accepted GL5 - 4/2/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
            Sadly to say, killed. Im sure this announcement will open up again within 2 years. Good luck to you!![/QUOTE

Word of wisdom to you, think before you speak. The BP needs team players, not individualist. There are many many applicants in the process. Freeze is coming.
            Hey, relax I apologize if I affended anyone. With out team role in the border patrol you won't make it through I understand that. I was just stating the possible out comes of why they would begin hiring again. And yes, I know ther are 16,000 apps in the office. but i'm 97.999% sure that not ALL 16,000 apps are going to be offerd a job.

Comment

• i got the call today: Deming NM is my station! To the agents: any info you would be kind enough to share with me about the station would be super appreciated. As I have found there is limited info, lots on Cruces though.
              thanks
              5 weeks in TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by movalqb View Post
                Nelly, you've been waiting since March 24th to go to TSU?
                Hey, no im waiting to get a notice first. My BI sent all my paer work to D.C. on the 24th.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP2b View Post
                  Nelly, you're so BOLD
                  lol
                  Lol, my bad...I hope the BOLDNESS doesn't annoy anyone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by supermario View Post
                    i got the call today: Deming NM is my station! To the agents: any info you would be kind enough to share with me about the station would be super appreciated. As I have found there is limited info, lots on Cruces though.
                    thanks
                    Hey man Congrats!! Best of wishes to you and good luck!! Sorry I can't help you out about the station area...still waiting for the call!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHU View Post
                      Patrolling Chaos: The U.S. Border Patrol in Deep South Texas (Paperback)
                      by Robert Lee Maril

HK P2000 with the terrible trigger as well as several SMG and a shotgun.
                      AMEN.
                      Last edited by sap123; 04-16-2009, 10:12 PM.
                      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by nelly View Post
                        Hey, relax I apologize if I affended anyone. With out team role in the border patrol you won't make it through I understand that. I was just stating the possible out comes of why they would begin hiring again. And yes, I know ther are 16,000 apps in the office. but i'm 97.999% sure that not ALL 16,000 apps are going to be offerd a job.

I wish I were your journeyman and you told me to relax. Then again, you would first have to make it through here in Artesia.
                        Last edited by phillystactical; 04-16-2009, 11:08 PM.
                        There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

• Originally posted by supermario View Post
                          i got the call today: Deming NM is my station! To the agents: any info you would be kind enough to share with me about the station would be super appreciated. As I have found there is limited info, lots on Cruces though.
                          thanks
                          Congrats, good group of PA's from there. Not much in Deming, but there is Las Cruces. Good Luck.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

• Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
                            I wish I were your journeyman and you told me to relax. Then again, you would first have to make it through here in Artesia.
                            Hey, Im pretty sure im more then prepared to make it through Arteisa I would love a great challenge.

Comment

• Still looking for GENERAL advice regarding the Oral Board

it's coming up in a week
                              BPA:
                              Written Test: Passed (97%)
                              Reactivated Feb 09
                              Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                              Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                              Medical Exam: Completed
                              Drug Test: Completed
                              Fitness: Completed
                              Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                              Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                              Written Test: Passed (80% )
                              Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                              Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
                                Still looking for GENERAL advice regarding the Oral Board

it's coming up in a week
                                I’m not sure what kind of advice you are looking for. Any person who has already taken the oral board is under a confidentiality agreement to not disclose what the questions are. The only tips that can be given are just general interviewing tips as if it was a regular job.

Dress in suit and tie. Pay attention and ask any question you have showing you were paying attention. Don’t be late. Bring three copies of your resume, some ask for it, some don’t. Bring a government issued photo ID.

During the actual interview make eye contact with the BPA asking the question, and make eye contact with all three during your answer. Don't try to look at what they are writing. They say you have time to think of your answer after each question, use it. Answer truthfully what you think, and not what you think they want to hear. And don’t be nervous. Also make sure you know why you really want to be a BPA.
                                Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12723 users online. 475 members and 12248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X