300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thereaperman
    Beat my NOPA!! just received my offer.. very excited... In case some are wondering about my NOPA, I smoked MJ about a year ago and I was still able overcome this so it is possible!!!
    So you must be MSmith434 from over on HonorFirst. I'm guessing the responses over there was not what you were looking for.

I think they do have a point with you saying you "beat" the NOPA sounds smug or deceptive. I think if you had said you overcame it would have sounded better, but it's too late now. I also agree with them that you didn't receive a NOPA since you just got your TO. NOPAs are issued after your SF86 is reviewed.
    Last edited by TPA3312; 04-13-2009, 12:47 AM.
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

I should have worded it differently over on this forum.. didn't mean to sound smug.

I DID mean to word it like that over on honorfirst however.. just wanted to stick it to a few people...

I guess it wasn;t a N.O.P.A then.. i just got a letter after i passed my written saying i was unsuitable and I could appeal which I did
      Did it work?

Comment

• Obviously..
        Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

I should have worded it differently over on this forum.. didn't mean to sound smug.

I DID mean to word it like that over on honorfirst however.. just wanted to stick it to a few people...

I guess it wasn;t a N.O.P.A then.. i just got a letter after i passed my written saying i was unsuitable and I could appeal which I did
          Well good luck with the hiring process. It seems like you will have an uphill battle. Ecspecially if you purposly want to **** off active BPAs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBrass View Post
            I did my OB on a Sunday in Detroit.
            All right Thanks, Just making sure. Also got the letter today and it says Sunday so Sunday it is
            BPA:
            Written Test: Passed (97%)
            Reactivated Feb 09
            Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
            Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
            Medical Exam: Completed
            Drug Test: Completed
            Fitness: Completed
            Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
            Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
            Written Test: Passed (80% )
            Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
            Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

Beat my NOPA!! just received my offer.. very excited... In case some are wondering about my NOPA, I smoked MJ about a year ago and I was still able overcome this so it is possible!!!
              This makes me sick.
              Current FED LEO

ICE SA
              Summer 09 Test passed
              Sent in packet

Comment

• Originally posted by WJD View Post
                This makes me sick.
                Don't worry. It doesn't sound like he will get very far.

Comment

• .....and how many Instructors watch HonorFirst and this thread?

GL in Artesia my friend

Comment

Madchicken, yes it does seem like it worked!!!

And I know background investigators may look at these forums. Thats fine. I think your bitter bc you said there was no way I was getting in with my prior drug history (which isn't much)

madchiken = FAIL
                    Wow. How old are you, 12? So how is your air marshal application going?
                    Last edited by TPA3312; 04-13-2009, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Hmm, corrections guy from Nevada... Don't forget to post you class number when you get the call bud.
                      "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

• This is getting off track, reaper chill, stop trying to show up the people who are trying to help us on a Forum for FREE. Jesus.
                        BPA:
                        Written Test: Passed (97%)
                        Reactivated Feb 09
                        Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                        Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                        Medical Exam: Completed
                        Drug Test: Completed
                        Fitness: Completed
                        Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                        Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                        Written Test: Passed (80% )
                        Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                        Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

oh didn't mean to make anyone mad on this forum.. just madchicken and people at honorfirst.. he is an easy target with his anger issues.. actually my other applications are going great.. border patrol is moving so fast its crazy
                          I'm not sure he cares:

Originally posted by madchiken View Post
                          No problem, I'll just stop answering people's questions. I don't get anything out of it besides better quality backup from those that stfu and listen. I think you guys are down to 2 or 3 agents still answering your questions.

But great job on your progress, maybe they will get through that stack of 16,000 faster than we all think.
                          Last edited by pappabacon; 04-13-2009, 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling
                          Originally Posted by Law100
                          Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

• Just ignore ignorance.
                            Last edited by TPA3312; 04-13-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

yes it seems peoples progress just depends on their background and luck I think.. It seems it started out slow in the beginning but is definitely picking up!!!
                              Lol, hey buddy...get in line just like the rest of us. You think just cause your a dopehead and over came a N.O.P.A your getting a job?? You have a long wait my friend....
                              Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• I'm waiting for my BI interview, but leave for an OCONUS work trip on Wednesday. I bet the BI investigator calls the first week I'm gone...
                                trainee

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11295 users online. 400 members and 10895 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X