300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
    Doesn't AUO mean Administratively Uncontrollable Overtime?

http://www.usdoj.gov/jmd/ps/auopay.htm
    http://www.honorfirst.com/pay.htm
    I'm not sure, and won't argue. The list is what I found online.
    http://www.bpspouses.com/stories_poems/faqs.htm. You are quoting a .gov site so may be correct.

Maybe we will see each other during FLETC and know for sure.
    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by TPA3312 View Post
      I'm not sure, and won't argue. The list is what I found online.
      http://www.bpspouses.com/stories_poems/faqs.htm. You are quoting a .gov site so may be correct.

Maybe we will see each other during FLETC and know for sure.
      I would hope to, but you are about ready to go it would appear, at least you are in TSU I assume from your signature. I still have a while longer.
      Originally Posted by Law100
      Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

• Originally posted by pappabacon View Post
        I would hope to, but you are about ready to go it would appear, at least you are in TSU I assume from your signature. I still have a while longer.
        If you are still completing the pre-employment steps and I am in TSU, I hope I get to FLETC before you. But you never know with the new hiring changes. The government works in mysterious ways.

Comment

• **deleted**
          Last edited by CL22; 11-04-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Last edited by SHU; 07-02-2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• I was wondering if some people on this board could tell me how long they waited after their BI was done to get a call for TSU?
              Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• Originally posted by nelly View Post
                I was wondering if some people on this board could tell me how long they waited after their BI was done to get a call for TSU?
                OK, I’m going to try and answer your question, but I am a little confused on what exactly you are asking. If you meant, "a call from TSU", instead of "a call for TSU", the wait is about a 1 to 2 month wait. If you check the TSU Seniority List on HonorFirst it gives you an idea of what area of TSU people are getting "the call". A person I talked to several days ago who works in BP TSU confirmed the date area, and accuracy of the HonorFirst forum. Currently it is mid-February TSU people who are getting the call.

Now if you did meant, "get a call for TSU", you will be waiting for something that will not happen. Once all your pre-employment requirements have been completed, CASS will say your file in under final review. Once the final review is finished, CASS will say you are Referred to Schedule EOD with a date. Once it says that, you are in TSU. You will not get a call telling you that you are in TSU, you just wait for a call from TSU informing you a training slot is open somewhere and your file was first in line.

I hope this helps because I am tired of typing. And try and watch your grammar. I'm not all salty like the guys over at HonorFirst, but you can see how the mistake of one letter for the word "for" or "from" can turn your question different ways.

Comment

• Allrighty then...thanks for the help man.

Comment

Allrighty then...thanks for the help man.
                    Not a problem. Trying to help others though the process helps kill time while waiting in TSU. Besides, I just want to give a little help after getting so much from this forum and the HonorFirst.

Comment

• Something to look forward to after FLETC

I saw this post today on the HonorFirst website, and thought I would pass it along to the members of this forum.

[Source]
                      Although it has been stated by my Post Academy Instructor that only nine Interns have failed and have been terminated for failing a Post Academy Examination since it's inception, it is very stressful having to make time to study and learn your duties as a intern. I won't rant about my fustrations with this, but applicants that are in the hiring process or fellow Interns at the Academy. Beaware that retaining your knowledge from the acedemic curriculum does not end at the Academy. After you graduate you will have SEVEN examinations leading up to your one year aniversary. YOU FAIL A TEST, YOU RETEST. YOU FAIL THE RETEST YOUR DONE. YOU FAIL A SECOND TEST, YOU MAY RETEST. THIRD TIME YOU FAIL AN EXAM YOUR DONE. Plain and simply training is never over. Good luck to all and may your dreams of reaching beautiful Artesia, NM come true to all.
                      [Source]

Comment

• i guess is a good time to start some college.My backround is not done yet so my chances of getting in before the end of the year are like 0%. Im not that worried about it.I got plenty of time to prepare myself

Comment

I saw this post today on the HonorFirst website, and thought I would pass it along to the members of this forum.

[Source]
                          Although it has been stated by my Post Academy Instructor that only nine Interns have failed and have been terminated for failing a Post Academy Examination since it's inception, it is very stressful having to make time to study and learn your duties as a intern. I won't rant about my fustrations with this, but applicants that are in the hiring process or fellow Interns at the Academy. Beaware that retaining your knowledge from the acedemic curriculum does not end at the Academy. After you graduate you will have SEVEN examinations leading up to your one year aniversary. YOU FAIL A TEST, YOU RETEST. YOU FAIL THE RETEST YOUR DONE. YOU FAIL A SECOND TEST, YOU MAY RETEST. THIRD TIME YOU FAIL AN EXAM YOUR DONE. Plain and simply training is never over. Good luck to all and may your dreams of reaching beautiful Artesia, NM come true to all.
                          [Source]
                          Under what link in honorfirst did you find this information??

Comment

Under what link in honorfirst did you find this information??
                            It was under the topic, Doesnt Fit Anywhere Else.

Comment

It was under the topic, Doesnt Fit Anywhere Else.
                              Thanks

Comment

• These CheckpointUSA scum who post videos on YouTube harassing BPAs make me sick. Do they not have anything better to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uw7506xMw

[Discussion on HonorFirst]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14225 users online. 445 members and 13780 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X