Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure how having a clearance will matter with BP. I know military clearances are not recognized by anyone who is not military. I have a TS/SCI with US Gov and have been told that won't transfer either... My military time is 93-01 and i've lived 5-6 places since that time. The only thing I'm waiting on is BI.
    trainee

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
      the announcement closed on the 30th of march I think. basically they believe they have enough applicants to fill out the academy continuously until next year, but they are not counting on people dropping from the process, failing their medical, their fitness etc.

When they process the applications they have now and come up with how many dropped on the way, I guess they will open the announcement briefly to get the # they need.

You're going to need to check everyday USAJOBS.com until you see the announcement open again
      Damn. Just my luck, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyfrog View Post
        I'm not sure how having a clearance will matter with BP. I know military clearances are not recognized by anyone who is not military. I have a TS/SCI with US Gov and have been told that won't transfer either... My military time is 93-01 and i've lived 5-6 places since that time. The only thing I'm waiting on is BI.
        One of the guys that tested with me asked a similar question after we got our acceptance letters, the agent said the military clearance does not effect anything at all.

Comment

• Quick question about the e-qip site, I took my compressed test a week ago today, and I still am not able to get into the e-qip with the right 'golden' questions, how long did it take for everyones e-qip to open up. The agent said 5 business days which should have been today...

Comment

• Originally posted by tarmacevo View Post
            Quick question about the e-qip site, I took my compressed test a week ago today, and I still am not able to get into the e-qip with the right 'golden' questions, how long did it take for everyones e-qip to open up. The agent said 5 business days which should have been today...
            With the G, give it some time. If you have a deadline to get things filled out, make a phone call or email. Otherwise I would just wait an additional day or two

GL!

Comment

• Originally posted by slinger2424 View Post
              With the G, give it some time. If you have a deadline to get things filled out, make a phone call or email. Otherwise I would just wait an additional day or two

GL!
              Well yeah they say the hiring center needs to receive all paperwork within 14 days of taking the test, which would be 7 days from today now. Included in that paperwork are 3 copies of the e-qip form. I'll try again tomorrow, if its not up by then I'll give them a call and see where we are with that.

Comment

Well yeah they say the hiring center needs to receive all paperwork within 14 days of taking the test, which would be 7 days from today now. Included in that paperwork are 3 copies of the e-qip form. I'll try again tomorrow, if its not up by then I'll give them a call and see where we are with that.
                Did you try putting UNKNOWN as the golden answers? thats how it works the first time

answer the 3 questions with UNKNOWN all in caps
                BPA:
                Written Test: Passed (97%)
                Reactivated Feb 09
                Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                Medical Exam: Completed
                Drug Test: Completed
                Fitness: Completed
                Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                Written Test: Passed (80% )
                Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
                  Did you try putting UNKNOWN as the golden answers? thats how it works the first time

answer the 3 questions with UNKNOWN all in caps
                  Ah no I did not. I was not informed of that, I was under the impression the three questions would be the questions stated in my booklet, which they are not. I'll give that a shot when I get home, hopefully I can get through my form tonight and get my packet shipped tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Ah no I did not. I was not informed of that, I was under the impression the three questions would be the questions stated in my booklet, which they are not. I'll give that a shot when I get home, hopefully I can get through my form tonight and get my packet shipped tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice.
                    If your still having trouble you could call this number for help (612) 467-7014. Also, use your Dept. of homeland Security booklet that they gave you after passing the the written test. That has evrything you need to know.
                    Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

Thanks for the advice.
                      Yeah check the booklet, in the E-QIP part it should tell you that the first time you go in there will be 3 questions
                      WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
                      and 2 More I forgot

and that the answer for said questions should be UNKNOWN all in caps, then it will let you go in and make your own golden questions.

Good Luck
                      BPA:
                      Written Test: Passed (97%)
                      Reactivated Feb 09
                      Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                      Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                      Medical Exam: Completed
                      Drug Test: Completed
                      Fitness: Completed
                      Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                      Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
                      Written Test: Passed (80% )
                      Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                      Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

I had some delay with the access also. By the time everything was filled out, it was Saturday and the time limit was the following Wednesday. I over nighted my envelope. It cost me a few bucks, but I knew when it got there and who signed for it.lol

Good luck!
                        Border Patrol Timeline
                        Studied my rear off - 1/22/2009 -2/10/2009
                        Entrance exam: passed - 2/11/2009
                        Recieved T.O. - 2/11/2009
                        Oral board exam: passed - 2/17/2009
                        Sent paperwork - 2/21/2009
                        Fitness test: passed - 3/6/2009
                        Drug test: passed - 3/13/2009
                        Medical exam: passed - 3/19/2009
                        Qualifications: accepted GL5 - 4/2/2009

Comment

• pcs, go to honorfirst.com and READ. If you have a date to take the written, you still have a chance.

On a seperate note: guess who has another green check in CASS today? THIS GUY! I received the quals letter in the mail almost two months ago, CASS just showed it!
                          Last edited by flyfrog; 04-03-2009, 10:55 AM.
                          trainee

Comment

Quick question about the e-qip site, I took my compressed test a week ago today, and I still am not able to get into the e-qip with the right 'golden' questions, how long did it take for everyones e-qip to open up. The agent said 5 business days which should have been today...
                            I've had to use the e-qip site recently for an air-marshal gig I'm applying for and I couldn't get the golden questions correct. I called them up and they reset my questions and then I was able to get in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoKalCopKid View Post
                              well it does all depend on the last time used
                              but i have a family friend that said not to worry about it because they are hurting so bad they are just making u sign a waiver and your through shes been in border patrol for as long as iv been alive, lol, so 20 years and she said she had to sign the waiver but they dont disqualify from what shes told me. now if you have done PCP, Meth, Coke, or any designer drugs...you may want to look for employment outside of law enforcememt because 95% will never hire you with that background. hope that helps. im just waiting on my TO and my packet so i can get rollin through the process.

Incorrect Info

Comment

• 90% of all statistics are made up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5146 users online. 271 members and 4875 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X