Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cjrudy
    replied
    Word is they are only looking to put 2 people into the August academy. There is more info under the NY board at the NFTA posts

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit214
    replied
    haven't heard.

Leave a comment:

• cjrudy
    replied
    Physical fitness test was 2 weeks ago, has anyone heard anything?

Leave a comment:

• toocoldhere11
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabbit214 View Post
    any idea how they decide who are the top 20-30?? Up to this point, all testing was pass/fail.

i am really wondering this too

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit214
    replied
    took the pt test... detective said they are looking at the "top" 20-30 candidates... any idea how they decide who are the top 20-30?? Up to this point, all testing was pass/fail.

Leave a comment:

• cjrudy
    replied
    I am taking the test on June 8th, but its still at Southside Elementary

Leave a comment:

• UpstateNYPD
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabbit214 View Post
    taking pt test at southside elemetary school on June 7th. Seems kind of small, are there multiple pt test locations?
    Yes there are, because some people are taking the test on the 8th.

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit214
    replied
    PT test

taking pt test at southside elemetary school on June 7th. Seems kind of small, are there multiple pt test locations?

Leave a comment:

• aikido kid
    replied
    yeah they are from people you worked. and yes the dead line is april 11th.

Leave a comment:

• aikido kid
    replied
    yeah they are from people you worked. and yes the dead line is april 11th.
    Last edited by aikido kid; 03-29-2008, 09:21 PM. Reason: sorry, posted twice...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what are professional references? employers? since the deadline is extended to april, maybe I'll give it a look.

Leave a comment:

• aikido kid
    replied
    Originally posted by FmrHammerMonkey View Post
    Come on Aikido, you forgot the most important thing....no tolls at Ogden or Scajaqueda anymore!
    oh thats right! How did I forget that.

The Grand Island toll is now a $1.00 though...

They are actualy building new stuff down town. I know it seams funny saying that but they are.

Leave a comment:

• FmrHammerMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by aikido kid View Post
    cjrudy = yeah, that's got to be tough. See if you can call the HR dept. at 181 Ellicott St. and ask them what to do. I mean, I'm sure they would understand if you did not have three for that reason.

chktovegas = the mall has expanded, they got a cheese cake factory now! They have new stores and places to eat it's real nice. They have windmills on lake Erie now, but they don't work, and the Bills are moving to Toronto.
    Come on Aikido, you forgot the most important thing....no tolls at Ogden or Scajaqueda anymore!

Leave a comment:

• aikido kid
    replied
    cjrudy = yeah, that's got to be tough. See if you can call the HR dept. at 181 Ellicott St. and ask them what to do. I mean, I'm sure they would understand if you did not have three for that reason.

chktovegas = the mall has expanded, they got a cheese cake factory now! They have new stores and places to eat it's real nice. They have windmills on lake Erie now, but they don't work, and the Bills are moving to Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• cjrudy
    replied
    I was just looking over the application and they want 3 professional references. I have been working in a factory for the past 14 years, where am I going to come up with 3 professional references?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6382 users online. 332 members and 6050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X