This Thursday.

Comment

• wow that was fast!
      Current FED LEO

ICE SA
      Summer 09 Test passed
      Sent in packet

Comment

• well its getting down to the wire. hopefully us Southern District people hear something soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmcgalrd View Post
          This Thursday.
          Just curious! What is your background (ex.police officer,corrections, military, or other) I am trying to feel out how headquarters are selecting applicants for the FCIP interview. I have 3 1/2 years as a probation and parole officer, and 1 year as a federal pretrial services officer. My geo preference is DC, and I reside in that area.
          There is no hunting like the hunting of man!!!!

Comment

• you should have no problem getting the interview

Comment

• Originally posted by FEDPSO View Post
              Just curious! What is your background (ex.police officer,corrections, military, or other) I am trying to feel out how headquarters are selecting applicants for the FCIP interview. I have 3 1/2 years as a probation and parole officer, and 1 year as a federal pretrial services officer. My geo preference is DC, and I reside in that area.
              10 years local law enforcement and a BS Criminal Justice.

Comment

• Im in. was called today and offered a position in the April 30, 2009, academy class. I was offered Laredo as my first duty assignment.

Comment

• Originally posted by A1cop View Post
                  Im in. was called today and offered a position in the April 30, 2009, academy class. I was offered Laredo as my first duty assignment.
                  Congratulations!

And don't forget the little people...

Comment

• new pay advancement in effect. one year in each payscale up to gs-12. IE GS5 GS7 GS9 GS11 GS12. not to bad making 12 in 4 years if you start out as a nine

Comment

new pay advancement in effect. one year in each payscale up to gs-12. IE GS5 GS7 GS9 GS11 GS12. not to bad making 12 in 4 years if you start out as a nine
                      When did this come out? I think you misunderstood. It's being looked at. It's not in effect. And USMS doesn't start out at 9. Only 5/7. Or did you mean 5?
                      Last edited by manstown; 04-21-2009, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• I can NOT wait until this change actually happens!!!

The HUGE paycut, when I am offered the job (hopefully), is something that I am already trying to figure out how I will make ends meet.

Comment

• The change isn't expected to happen until October. It'll happen I'm sure. Now when........we'll see.

Comment

• This would make it easier for me to transition. Im still waiting on my PT test. Any idea when the next academy is? Hopefully after August!
                            Current FED LEO

ICE SA
                            Summer 09 Test passed
                            Sent in packet

Comment

• i was told it was put out in an email and that it was pretty much approved. and my numbers were off. if meant if you start off as a 7 in four years you can get your 12. im am starting out as a 7-1. maybe my source was premature but from what i heard it was already signed off on.

Comment

i was told it was put out in an email and that it was pretty much approved. and my numbers were off. if meant if you start off as a 7 in four years you can get your 12. im am starting out as a 7-1. maybe my source was premature but from what i heard it was already signed off on.
                                An email was sent out talking about it, but it hasn't been signed off on. Don't get me wrong it looks really good. But it states it will go into effect by the end of the FY. Could be before. And if you come on as a 7-1 it will take you 3 years to get to 11.

Year 1: 7-1
                                Year 2: 9-1
                                Year 3: 11-1
                                Year 4: 12-1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13546 users online. 441 members and 13105 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X