300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wmcgalrd View Post
    8 months sounds a little long I think an average of 3 to 4 months would be more likely.

disclaimer - I am not an 082 or an 1811 just an applicant for FCIP.
    Will your BI from CBPO carry over to USMS or are they conducting 2 BIs at once?

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
      Will your BI from CBPO carry over to USMS or are they conducting 2 BIs at once?
      2 backgrounds at once and it sucks. My current dept. has become tired of speaking with background investigators.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmcgalrd View Post
        2 backgrounds at once and it sucks. My current dept. has become tired of speaking with background investigators.
        Yeah its BS like that is what really discourages me from perusing other agencies at this time. I personally can tolerate going through 2 BIs at once but I don't want to inconvenience my references, many of which were met with face to face at thier homes and offices.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
          Yeah its BS like that is what really discourages me from perusing other agencies at this time. I personally can tolerate going through 2 BIs at once but I don't want to inconvenience my references, many of which were met with face to face at thier homes and offices.
          I can defiantly say things were a little better for me at work before they had two background investigators show up within a month (and I did give them prior notice that I applied). But on the flip side if they can not respect that I am trying to better my family and my career I don't think I belong there anyways.
          Last edited by wmcgalrd; 03-06-2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• rumor is there is a bill before congress to make journeyman status for marshals at the 13 level like all the other agencies.

Comment

• i did not actually read that anywhere. My friend is currently with the marshals office in houston and that is what he told me. it could be just wishful thinking on his part.

Comment

• of course while trying to find anything myself on the internet it seems the topic of going to 13 is a pretty common one for years.

Comment

• Without getting into specifics, we are trying to get our 13's approved. Although this is something that people have talked about for years.
                  Last edited by USMS08610083; 03-14-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• A1,

Are you Night Shift? Just curious. Good luck on getting into the next USMS academy.

Comment

• shift

Originally posted by SHSURobert View Post
                      A1,

Are you Night Shift? Just curious. Good luck on getting into the next USMS academy.
                      I am first shift.

Comment

• anyone hear about any classes after April?
                        Current FED LEO

ICE SA
                        Summer 09 Test passed
                        Sent in packet

Comment

• Originally posted by WJD View Post
                          anyone hear about any classes after April?
                          What I am getting from my source who knows an instrcutor at FLETC is that the next one will be in October.

Doesn't sound right to me though, I think there should be one more before that?

Comment

• Couple questions:

Will all of your testing have to take place in the district you apply for? I'm in SC, but would be willing to move to NM, but I'm not going to fly to NM every few months to take another test.

Also, I realize there is a mobility agreement, but do they move people as frequently as other agencies? Or, will they let you be if you are content in your district.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Fit Test

Finally received a call to schedule my fit test.

Comment

• how long do you have?
                                Current FED LEO

ICE SA
                                Summer 09 Test passed
                                Sent in packet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8719 users online. 389 members and 8330 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X