No announcement yet.

FBI Police are hiring....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ujocka, pm sent. If you have the time, please respond.

Comment

I also sent you a PM, any info is greatly appreciated.

Comment

thanks for the info, ujocka.

Comment

fbi hiring

hey how are you.that is great info on the job.i know by now i am probably the millionth person to contact you about this job.i am currently 8 months out from leaving the military. i even called the dc headquarters and they knew nothing about it.i currently reside in nyc and would love the opportunity to apply for this job as soon as possible.can you help me out.where do i need to go.who do i need to call.if i have to go to dc to apply i will.thanks again for all the great work you do for our citizens.
          Last edited by cherokee197487; 10-09-2007, 08:57 AM.

Comment

yes.i am looking to get out from military duty in 8 months.where do i need to go for this job.help me out. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee197487 View Post
              yes.i am looking to get out from military duty in 8 months.where do i need to go for this job.help me out. thanks.
              I just sent you a pm w/ the name and number to call. Sounds like Ujoka is getten slammed but if u want u can still pm him for the info.

Comment

I just called, ill be there Nov 3rd. Thanks timtim and ujocka!

Comment

The thing I got says seating will be limited to the first fifty people not disqaulified. What if there is more then fifty quailified applicants? I know we can't awnser the question ourselves but I thought I would throw it out there to see what others thought. 1) a seperate day for additional more then fifty 2) Disqualify others based on expeience/education -or other opinions?

Your welcomr megah man

Comment

yah I got that too. I wonder how many people are planning on showing up. And if there are >50 people, I guess its gonna come down to who was there the earliest?

Oh and TIMTIM, where are you gonna be traveling from to go to DC?

Comment

Originally posted by megah_man View Post
                      yah I got that too. I wonder how many people are planning on showing up. And if there are >50 people, I guess its gonna come down to who was there the earliest?

I'm not sure yet I will be cutting short a trip up north if I am not comming from there it will b the Richmond, VA area otherwise, Phila, PA area but really NYC.

Comment

Hey guys,
                        My friend I met in FLETC loves his uniformed job. I work at the Pentagon and we have the same schedule. My girlfriend's actually interested in applying so I'm trying to see if I can get her into the screening on the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by megah_man View Post

Getting to the hiring initiative early is your best bet. The first 50 people in line get in, the rest don't. The reason only 50 are allowed is because that is all we have room for in the testing center.
                          sigpic Bet they got a ticket for obstructing the rear window. God Bless America!

Comment

This is pretty ignorant on thier (FBI) part if they are limited to 50 people then they need to only allow (notify) fifty to show; not have 110 on the list and say first come first serve leave the rest hanging. But this is just my lone opinion.

Basicly they are saying we have fifty seats and we will tell 70 to show first fifty get in oh-well to the rest. Wow, who does that?
                            Last edited by timtim; 10-12-2007, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I guess il be there at like 6:30 then or something

Comment

Are there any auto DQs?. I.E. education, drugs, experience?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8880 users online. 276 members and 8604 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X