X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasAggieOfc
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
    "When your in texas look behind you, cause thats where the rangers' gonna be"

haha walker texas ranger made these guys famous, do they ever hire? i know there are only like 150 of them in the state of texas, maybe less.

Just wondering
    Um, they were famous long before Chuck Norris

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied

haha walker texas ranger made these guys famous, do they ever hire? i know there are only like 150 of them in the state of texas, maybe less.

Just wondering
    The Texas Rangers are a component of the Texas Dept of Public Safety. Subject to correction, I believe the requirements for assignment to the Rangers requires a minimum of eight years law enforcement experience. Five of those years must be with the Texas Dept of Public Safety.

Leave a comment:

• lnh20
    replied

Just wondering
    go here to find more info http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/directo...20Requirements

Leave a comment:

• Lawenforcer72
    started a topic What about the texas rangers?

What about the texas rangers?

Just wondering

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9421 users online. 195 members and 9226 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X