300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the texas rangers?

"When your in texas look behind you, cause thats where the rangers' gonna be"

haha walker texas ranger made these guys famous, do they ever hire? i know there are only like 150 of them in the state of texas, maybe less.

Just wondering
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post

haha walker texas ranger made these guys famous, do they ever hire? i know there are only like 150 of them in the state of texas, maybe less.

Just wondering
    go here to find more info http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/directo...20Requirements

Comment

Just wondering
      The Texas Rangers are a component of the Texas Dept of Public Safety. Subject to correction, I believe the requirements for assignment to the Rangers requires a minimum of eight years law enforcement experience. Five of those years must be with the Texas Dept of Public Safety.

Comment

Just wondering
        Um, they were famous long before Chuck Norris
        sigpic
        Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9366 users online. 465 members and 8901 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X