300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All testing in one day

I am interviewing for a department who does the PAT, written, oral, poly and psych all on the same day. It might have something to do with the need for new officers, to get it done all at once. Has anyone gone through a similar experience? I'm looking for some advice on getting through the day. I've read from other people that they are 'drained' after a test one day. I was told to be prepared to spend the entire day there (8-5). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How did you do with it all in one day? I'm planning on getting up and having breakfast then bringing a protein bar with me so I can try to eat something during the day. I don't know if we'll have a break for lunch.
    Last edited by uscgrad; 08-19-2007, 12:33 AM.

Comment

You know, of course, that the only REAL USC is the one that is number one in AP, right?

EDJ
      An MPA grad from the REAL USC
      "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Haha, I know, I can't help the acronym that SC has replicates Southern Cal's!
        Last edited by uscgrad; 08-19-2007, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Update

Just wanted to give you an update. I finished the PAT, written, oral and poly today! It was a LONG day to say the least, but I feel a great sense of accomplishment now. If everything goes well, they will do the background investigation and make me an offer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5899 users online. 338 members and 5561 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X