300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Call

Well, I finally got the call yesterday for the United States Secret Service Special Agent position. I report to my field office September 4th and go to the oreintation in Beltsville September 10th. thanks to all who have given me helpful information along the way. Good luck to those still in the process for their desired agencies!!

Congrats to you! I know many folks still treading in that pool and they would be jealous of your new hire status. Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you apply?
    sigpic Bet they got a ticket for obstructing the rear window. God Bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by springer1972 View Post
      Well, I finally got the call yesterday for the United States Secret Service Special Agent position. I report to my field office September 4th and go to the oreintation in Beltsville September 10th. thanks to all who have given me helpful information along the way. Good luck to those still in the process for their desired agencies!!
      Congratulations and good luck!!

Comment

springer1972 - congrats. I got the call this week as well...I will see you in Beltsville!

Comment

good luck

good luck to the two of you in FLETC and Beltsville. Cooler weather is on the way.

Comment

The Call

I first sent in my application way back in February 06. It took a long time. Thanks.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12642 users online. 464 members and 12178 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X