300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Police

I just got my results from the June 16th test. I received a 90.45, and I was ranked 134 any philly cops out there hear anything about when there thinking of having another class? What are my chances of getting in the newest class with my score. I have been working out 3 times a week, I am confident that I will pass the physical exam, I do not have a record, hopefully I will pass my oral and physc, and I have my associates in criminal Justice from Penn State and plan on finishing my education. What are my chances?
    no
    33.33%
    yes
    33.33%
    maybe
    0.00%
    sure
    33.33%

Ranked 134? You should be in the next class depending on class size. Keep in mind that they have 133 people ahead of you, many of them will be no longer interested or fail the background. It is hard to say when the next class will go in. W eneed more cops desperately, but we are also faced with a lame-duck mayor and Managing Director. The MD is the one with the purse strings so it depends on what she wants to do. Good luck.
    "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
    http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

Lbomb.. Off beat question but does the Philly sheriff get their budget from the MD's office or from the county board of directors? Just wondering as Iam on the sheriff's office list.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6494 users online. 234 members and 6260 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X