300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview questions ?

if you were asked these questions at a law enforcement interview how would you personaly answer them

What do you consider to be your greatest strength?

What do you consider to be your greatest weakness?

How would you rate your ability to work under pressure? What is the basis for this rating?

How about you answer the questions first and let these guys rate your answer. Knowing what my strength and weakness is going to do nothing to help you out because it is not going to be the same.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

ok what do you think of my answers

What do you consider to be your greatest weakness?

i would have to say my greatest weakness is that i eat too much junk food. i am trying to over come this by by eating much healthier food

What do you consider to be your greatest strength?

i believe that one of my greatest strengths is taking pride in the work i do. i think it is important for law enforcement officers to get the job done and get it done right

Comment

Hmmm. Im not too sure about the weakness one. Instead maybe you can use your running ability. If your not great at running you can mention how you started to run or will enter a training program.

I would think something along the lines of persistence (never giving up) would be a great one for strength .
        There are no angels to testify to crimes committed in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetablevn
          Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
          You realize you just resurrected a three year-old thread, right?
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

How about, "Why do you want to be a police officer?" I still dont have a answer for that after 4 years of being one.lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8832 users online. 359 members and 8473 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X