300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County Sheriff's Academy study material

I have gone through the whole process, complete with a conditional offer, I just have the medical this thursday, and my pending background investigation. Tentatively, the academy will be this October. Does anyone here know where I could obtain some study material, I.E. radio codes, spelling words etc????

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Become a member and go to the "files".

Since you got your conditional offer, they should soon be giving you all the study material you need to know by the first week of the academy.

Comment

where is the location of the academy for orange county sheriffs?

Comment

It used to be in Garden Grove, but they just recently moved to a new facility in Tustin. It's where the old Tustin Marine Corps Station used to be. I don't know the exact address, I just know it's off of Armstrong in Tustin. There are several OC agencies that send their recruits there as well.

Comment

I joined the yahoo group, the radio codes will be very useful as well as the reporting procedures and speeches. Thank you very much for the hyperlink.

Comment

The range store on Katella is great and just down the road is the uniform shop that you'll be getting all your uniforms at. On my website is all the reporting procedures, the code of ethics, the radio codes and the daily dozen. Know these all cold before you walk in the door day one and you'll be much better prepared than most. Also, get running. I don't mean 1.5 miles but more like 6 or more miles before you start PT. OCSA loves to run like nobody's business.

PK
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10820 users online. 375 members and 10445 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X