300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital Police

Does anyone on here work for the U.S. Capital Police? I it seems like their standards are very low for a federal agency and it seems like they are always hiring. Can you lateral to or from there?

How exactly do you know there standards? and how are they low?

There is a ton of info in the Washington DC section

Lateral In.....no

Lateral out....yes

Oh yeah....and since you aren't too smart....here's a hint.....It's CAPITOL not capital
    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Wow what an attitude....you sure took that the wrong way...the reason I mentioned that is because they don't require any college. That's why I asked?

Comment

Not too many police departments require a degree. That's throughout the country. As for the Crapitol......there are many posts on here in regards to the department. Try using the search function. There standard are about the same for hiring as many departments. Now the idiots they promote, myself and many others on the department would say, would meet some of the lower standards. This in no way is the usual department. Very little arrests, if any, by officers. When I was in my FTO phase a few yers back, the officer "showing me the ropes" was there for 15 years and hadn't made an arrest.I only had a few arrests there and they were little things. But because of the attitudes I was given, that was the only reason I took it as far as an arrest. It could be one of the better departments out there. But because of the officials and the knucklehead they have for a Chief now, it isn't anywhere where it could be.
        To give you an idea. A buddy had a guy pulled over and when he got to the car the dude was obviously drunk. Pulled him over because he ran a red light. When he called over for a FST trained patrol officer, a Sgt showed up on scene and gave the officer a rath of crap because he said we don't do that sort of thing. The Sgt walked up to the car and let the guy go. Afterwards he tried to write my buddy up. Now I don't know if you know about USCP, but they, to a degree, enfore DC Code. And failure to act, and it if it leads to a later incident, the officer and the department could be sued. The officer could be sued criminally and civily. That's just a small instance in the incompetance running the ranks there.

Comment

Nope..no attitude at all here

You stated it seemed their standards were low and can't back that up so get your facts straight before you state something. Many agencies have no college needed.

I will agree with Manstown on many of it's employess though. I will also say that on any dept. of that size I would imagine it's basically the same with the types of people you have on board.

Arrests are there is you want them for some but not all. It will depend on where you are detailed. Indoors is rare but outdoors they are there for you.
          Leave Space Empty

Comment

GPOC I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GPOC View Post
              Nope..no attitude at all here

No attitude? I love you for your sweet attitude, GPOC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9947 users online. 332 members and 9615 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X