NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-11578369-DE-MEA)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here, got the TO yesterday morning. No duty station on the TO, guess they will give the availability at the end of the process. Best of luck y’all.

Comment

• I got my TO yesterday as well. Submitted all the docs, now to just wait for the next steps.

Comment

• What’s the salary progression look like? 7,9,11,12? Is there OT the first year? Trying to figure if I can take the giant cut to 7/1 lol

Comment

• notpolitical
          notpolitical commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have any prior federal service? But yes, that is the pay progression with 12 being Journeyman. But also, January 1, 2023 all federal employees get the 4.6% pay increase, which will raise that a little..

• Sheriff33
          Sheriff33 commented
          Editing a comment
          Current fed, there was a paper in the initial packet that said they don’t match pay I had to sign. So I was curious what OT looks like the first year, if any.

• LightRoast
          LightRoast commented
          Editing a comment
          Current fed also. Hoping they match my 07 with step increase. I signed the paper in the packet, but put NA since I'm currently a 07.

• Hey y’all, I had a question regarding background if anybody can answer.. I’m a current DHS employee and had filed out a SF86 security form for a high risk tier v background and was cleared by PSS/Background Investigator and have been a couple months on the job. Will that have any reciprocity for this position, was just curious…

Comment

• Insatiable
          Insatiable commented
          Editing a comment
          If you have a cleared background from 5 years or less with the federal government, it will carry over.

• txhorns2124
          txhorns2124 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good deal, much appreciated

• Originally posted by Sheriff33 View Post
        Tentative offer received today. Looks like they opened the announcement to let more applicants in. I didn’t make the initial cutoff but a few weeks ago received an email stating they were opening the announcement to more applicants. Today I got a TO.
        Are you referring to the written assessment on USAJobs? If so I took that back in Nov. They sent me an email with a link.

Comment

• UPCOMINGAGENTJ
          UPCOMINGAGENTJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Are they moVing fast? Have you gotten the drug test notification etc yet?

• Sheriff33
          Sheriff33 commented
          Editing a comment
          "Are they moVing fast? Have you gotten the drug test notification etc yet?"

I've only taken the assessment and received TO in Nov. Nothing about next steps yet.

• I am wondering if anyone has received anything for the next step? Medical, Drug screen etc.

Comment

• calbraz
          calbraz commented
          Editing a comment
          Comment deleted
          Last edited by calbraz; 12-10-2022, 05:19 PM.

• txhorns2124
          txhorns2124 commented
          Editing a comment
          Security will reach out first to get you setup with eqip submission next week, followed by DOT,medical / background…maybe poly / pt. at least that’s how it was for me during my process in 2021. they need to gather onboarding docs that’s why no one hasn’t heard anything.

• Can’t find solid info if there is an interview or not and what the PFT consists of? Is the interview scenario based like the BPA/CBPO interviews? And does the PFT consist of push ups, sit ups, and step test?
        Last edited by calbraz; 12-09-2022, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Robert_212
          Robert_212 commented
          Editing a comment
          Interview depends..i did a lateral and did not have to interview for my field office but i did interview as a lateral for another field office as well and that interview was a panel interview..so my guess is depends which field office and also if you are a lateral..most likely you’ll interview as a street hire.

ICE website breaks down the PFT entirely in details. And it does consist of push ups, kneel and stand, and step test.. Goof Luck

• calbraz
          calbraz commented
          Editing a comment
          Robert_212

Ah, found it. It was hidden in all those drop downs. It’ll be a piece of cake.

• I guess ICE is looking into a massive street hire.. they have projected nine Basic Academy class for 2023. Staring January all the way until Sept 2023 (1 every month). So all you new guys applying definitely stand a chance on getting hired in 2023…as far as Laterals, 4 classes scheduled for 2023 them rumors has it they going away with DOTP all together and having Laterals do a full academy regardless if you OFO or BP. (Again, all rumors). Good luck to you all.

Comment

• calbraz
          calbraz commented
          Editing a comment
          How is the Basic Academy compared to BP Academy? Same course of instruction for nationality and immigration law? I really don’t want to have to do the full academy but if the DOTP sessions are already full then I’m SOL.

• Robert_212
          Robert_212 commented
          Editing a comment
          no basic Academy for me..i came over from CBP. And rumors has it all DOTP classes are full for 2023..there Lateral both from OFO and BP that been on for over a month and have not been yet been scheduled for DOTP.

• calbraz
          calbraz commented
          Editing a comment
          @Robert_212

Crap, well hopefully it’s a rumor then.

• UPCOMINGAGENTJ
          UPCOMINGAGENTJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, did you hear word of another opening for deportation officer?

• Hi guys, this is my Timeline.

Applied July 2022.
        Online assessments August 2022.
        Tentative offer September 2022.
        Drug Test October 2022.
        Medical Later in October 2022.
        Additional eye exam notice Mid November 2022.
        eqip request Mid November 2022.
        PFT scheduled end of December 2022.

Has anyone received a FO? And FLETC start date? Also I’m in some sort of a pickle because I also received a TO from Army CID, now I don’t know which one to go with if I’m offered FO from both. CID waived my medical and drug test and also sent an eqip request.

Comment

• calbraz
          calbraz commented
          Editing a comment
          You posted on r/1811 right? Definitely go with CID. As far as I know they still get CITP and you’ll be able to lateral if you don’t like it. I’m with BP and I don’t know if I’d leave for a Deportion Officer spot because I have a good duty location. But if I had an offer for CID I would definitely leave BP. My goal is to become a 1811. DOs mainly just focus on enforcing inadmissibility and deportation laws. You’ll only be working on removing illegals your whole career. With CID you’ll work on anything with an Army nexus and you can move on if you don’t like it.

• Hi All, does anyone have a POC phone number that isn’t (214)905-5238? Or would anyone be able to answer this questions… if I received a FO FROM CBP would ERO take that background information? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Has any body gotten any new movement this month? I have completed and passed everything now waiting on a call. Last step was the pft and finished that a week ago.

Comment

• DHUFF
            DHUFF commented
            Editing a comment
            Dalexander91 after your medical is cleared then they will schedule your pft and you should be done

• DHUFF
            DHUFF commented
            Editing a comment
            Only reason I asked it seems like they are waiting untill holidays over to get the ball back rolling

• Bigcarta
            Bigcarta commented
            Editing a comment
            Just did my fitness test today! So much easier compared to the one from Border Patrol!

• DHUFF
            DHUFF commented
            Editing a comment
            Bigcarta thats whats up bro congrats and did they tell you a time frame on you receiving a call

• Applied 7/29/2022
          Notice of Results 8/25/2022
          Application Status 11/09/2022
          Online Assessment 11/16/2022
          Notice of Results and Referral 11/29/2022
          Tentative Selection GL7 12/01/2022
          New Hire Paperwork/questionnaire 12/02/2022
          Medical Paperwork 12/21/2022
          Medical Scheduled 01/12/2023
          Former Local LEO Non Military
          Last edited by Copper86; 12-28-2022, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• m.otero16
            m.otero16 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same timeline as you. Any word on the next process? I have not heard anything after I submitted my paperwork/questionnaire.

• Was just contacted for a Poly.. BOO

Comment

• Kennywc
            Kennywc commented
            Editing a comment
            HopefulBP, no I'm "fortunate" enough that the administrator will be TDY to a location near me at the time they offered it. So I'll only have to drive approx. 1.5 hours.

• HopefulBP
            HopefulBP commented
            Editing a comment
            OK well thats good, I'm saving up now for flgiht and hotel, just in case...... was your last completed step the PFT?

• Bigcarta
            Bigcarta commented
            Editing a comment
            Kennywc I guess my BI and Poly was good from 2019. The fitness test is the last step, right?

• Kennywc
            Kennywc commented
            Editing a comment
            Bigcarta HopefulBP IDK, I haven't done the PFT.

• Scheduled medical/drug test 2 weeks after getting TO. Maybe the 2023 start date is realistic?

Comment

• ejmIV
            ejmIV commented
            Editing a comment
            Were you contacted recently to set up your medical/drug screen?

• DocHolidayFan
            DocHolidayFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Contacted today

• Was also contacted today for Medical/Drug Screen (coming from the most recent announcement and TO in early December).

Number was a Pennsylvania area code.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3854 users online. 209 members and 3645 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X