NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deportation Officer (DAL-ERO-11578369-DE-MEA)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I had a question regarding the medical if anyone is familiar with this part of the process. When blood and urine is taken, do they test for pregnancy? I ask because I recently had a miscarriage but it still shows up as pregnant when testing. Do they mention this when taking blood and urine or is it just for the sole purpose of finding drugs used, diabetes ect…? Thank you!

Comment

I am currently a leo with the BOP I have completed eqip, med, drug, and fingerprint. I completed those around 3 weeks ago but now no movement at all. I think my next step is step test, but I thought that would have been done by now anybody else have any new movement or new details.

Comment

• IroqouisB
        IroqouisB commented
        Editing a comment
        Same exact boat as you.

• Taz81
        Taz81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. Completed everything this week. Waiting for step test and hoping i don't have to take poly.

• IroqouisB
        IroqouisB commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's hope no news is good news...

Monday I received my EOD coordination email. Waiting to receive my official EOD letter. I was supposed to do a background and poly but I guess since I'm CBP they used my results from CBP instead.

Comment

• UPCOMINGAGENTJ
        UPCOMINGAGENTJ commented
        Editing a comment
        do you mind saying your location?

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Heard fletc dates will start in January and then 6 week academies after that start date but I dont know officially just rumor.

• Taz81
        Taz81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats. Keep us posted.

• edlc7
        edlc7 commented
        Editing a comment
        I received a final offer call with a follow up email on 10/28/22. I was told I would be receiving my official EOD notification before December. Have you received your official EOD notification email yet?

eQip and Fingerprints submitted today. I was also contacted by a Background Investigator for DHS under a different job application. I'll be interviewing with him tomorrow. I'm hoping this is done quick and it'll apply to this job vacancy as well to make things move quicker.

Updating my timeline:

Applied
      : July 27, 2022
      Email to Complete online Assessment: August 25, 2022
      NOR and Notice of Referral (2 Separate emails): September 2, 2022
      TO: September 8, 2022
      Email to Schedule Medical: September 21, 2022
      Drug Test Completed: September 23, 2022
      Medical Completed: October 17, 2022
      e-QIP/Fingerprints Email: October 24, 2022
      e-Qip/Fingerprints Completed: October 27, 2022​

Comment

• Taz81
        Taz81 commented
        Editing a comment
        You and I are in the same boat. Just waiting for the step test.

• Insatiable
        Insatiable commented
        Editing a comment
        Taz81 Right on. Yeah, I keep hoping to get a phone call to schedule the little PT test but maybe that's performed after background is clear?

Scrappydoo did you get duty station you requested im hearing different things about that

Comment

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        DHUFF yes i got what I requested on my application.

Insatiable im still waiting on step test as well and the academy is 6 weeks or 6 months, I'm hearing different things on that as well

Comment

• Insatiable
        Insatiable commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully we can get some info about upcoming FLETC classes this coming new year. I made a comment on the delphi forums seeing if anyone can comment.

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        DHUFF Insatiable I was told by a friend who just got to DO that classes for CBP employees ETC.... will continue with 6 week classes up until September after that classes will be full academies do to people reporting not able to do 1 push up on multiple occasions. Everyone else will still have a full academy.

• calbraz
        calbraz commented
        Editing a comment
        Scrappydoo

September of 2023?
        Last edited by calbraz; 11-01-2022, 02:01 PM.

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        calbraz yes September 2023 will be the end of 6 week classes

Just got my E-quip packet/fingerprints, does anyone know if they have a deadline that I’m missing in the email to how long you have to turn it in?? I’m in the process of moving so I won’t be able to do it ASAP.

Comment

• Insatiable
        Insatiable commented
        Editing a comment
        In the Individual Checklist, it states:
        If ICE’s Personnel Security Operations does not receive
        your completed security packet within 7 days, your security vetting "may" be discontinued. If you have questions or require additional time to complete fingerprints, please contact PSO directly

Am I the only one still waiting on an email to get medical exam scheduled? Haven’t received the email yet

Comment

• Taz81
        Taz81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm waiting for the step test. I did everything else.

• shaun11
        shaun11 commented
        Editing a comment
        GardenStateCO…I applied too lol

I’d be interested to see how many have been hit with the polygraph email from the most recent announcement.

Comment

• IroqouisB
        IroqouisB commented
        Editing a comment
        I think everyone does it, with the exception of those who have reciprocity from another DHS agency.

• RONIN1
        RONIN1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Completed written, equip, fingerprints, medical (still waiting to clear medical, they had me get some issues signed off), they're now sending me to TX in January for poly despite not having been given notice that I cleared medical..

• I saw on Delphi Forum they are sending out emails about second batch of applicants..
      can anyone confirm?

Comment

• txhorns2124
        txhorns2124 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup. Received the email yesterday. I had applied in 2020 but declined the job offer due to personal reasons but i’m back trying to get into ERO. See where it leads to.. Email states they will send revised NOR within a week to qualified apps..

• UPCOMINGAGENTJ
        UPCOMINGAGENTJ commented
        Editing a comment
        txhorns2124 are you a current fed Leo or veteran?

• txhorns2124
        txhorns2124 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, not a vet or in current fed leo position. I’m in a 1801 series with DHS right now at a FO. I’m 24 with 3 years at a DA’s office working with LE, 1 year with a LE agency with the US Courts and an advanced degree, I had 3 TSL last go around… i’ll be lucky if i even get one this time lol just going w the flow. They probably got additional funding for additional apps due to new FY23…

• I was sent an extra eye exam to be completed eye exam passed now still waiting on step test anybody else still waiting on that
      Last edited by DHUFF; 11-10-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        DHUFF Same thing happened to me a Friday they emailed me stating I need another eye exam. Monday I took the eye exam and submitted it. Next Monday they accepted the results. The next Monday I scheduled my pft. The next week Tuesday I completed and passed. 2 weeks later I received EOD coordination letter. Last Friday everything needed to send to upper management for an official EOD received. Monday letter submitted for signature. Still waiting for official EOD letter.

• Kennywc
        Kennywc commented
        Editing a comment
        Scrappydoo are you a current fed? Did you ever receive a poly email?

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Kennywc yes I am CBP and I haven't received any poly or background email.

• Kennywc
        Kennywc commented
        Editing a comment
        Scrappydoo nice / congrats!

• EOD letter finally received today reporting on Nov 21st TBD for FLETC class.

Comment

• Insatiable
        Insatiable commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Keep us updated on FLETC date.

• Robert_212
        Robert_212 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats…if you going to DOTP there’s a high chance you going to end up in the Aug class. As per upper management, there’s only 4 DOTP classes scheduled for 2023 and they said first 3 are full. Last class for 2023 is August. Management also pushing hard to cancel DOTP and transition to an OJT program for OFO/ BP laterals. I guess you’ll get more detailed info at your office. I was given an academy date for January a month after i EOD.

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Insatiable Thx Robert_212 wow that's pretty intense hopefully I find out more soon.

• Has anyone heard about an upcoming announcement? Maybe from a recruiter or ERO employee?

Comment

• Originally posted by UPCOMINGAGENTJ View Post
        Has anyone heard about an upcoming announcement? Maybe from a recruiter or ERO employee?
        Don’t know about a new announcement but I received a letter saying they have reopened this announcement to consider more applicants. They then sent me an email to take the online assessment. This was all this week.

Comment

• test test test

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2994 users online. 180 members and 2814 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X