Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LightRoast
    commented on 's reply
    After reading your comments, I checked mine again and it still says reviewing application under GS7 and application received for GS9. I’ve seen it go both ways, where in the near future I could get a thanks, but no thanks Email. Or a year, plus later I get contacted. Still hoping I hear something positive.

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    EPA seems to be contacting people they're interested in based on the reports of others. If they are taking this long for us, maybe they aren't interested...they'll lose me to another agency at this point by dragging their feet. I'm much further along in the process with other agencies. I would have been fine working for EPA, but there are other and probably much better agencies out there for people with good resumes.

• IroqouisB
    replied
    Referred for Grade 7 and 9. Non-referred for Grade 11. I had to manually check via USAJobs to see my status. I have no clue when I got referred. An email or phone call would have been nice.

What's the next step for this process? Anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    I did not know they were not armed, interesting, thanks for the tidbit.

• Goph1123
    commented on 's reply
    I still haven't heard anything on my end and also tried contacting the POC. Nothing.

• Jman917
    commented on 's reply
    Still under review on mine. Tried contacting the POC not too long ago for an update but never heard back.

• CoffeeIsLife
    commented on 's reply
    TxOfc92 I’m so sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting me know though. I guess I’ll just give it more time

• Quo Vadis
    commented on 's reply
    battlewagon. True, CIA OIG 1811s do not receive LEAP, and they don't carry guns either.

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    I received the email with "Non-Referral" result last week (Thursday or Friday morning).

• CoffeeIsLife
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything? Mine still says your application has been received and they are still reviewing applications. Is it worth contacting HR or give it more time? The announcement closed June 13th and pretty sure they started reviewing applications June 28th.

Leave a comment:

• ericdavis209
    commented on 's reply
    Still nothing here. I got a tentative offer with ATF so long as all goes well I'll be taking that one I think.

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    LightRoast

Thanks!

• LightRoast
    commented on 's reply
    Negative, sir.

• Anthropologist
    replied
    My last communication from the EPA was on the 1st of this month with a Referred on Certificates notification. Has anyone been contacted for an interview?

Leave a comment:

• ericdavis209
    commented on 's reply
    One says eligible and referred for consideration and the other says received and reviewing.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4457 users online. 303 members and 4154 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X