Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    Mine said we had until tomorrow at 6pm MST or something like that to have them in, so I assume once that time passes, they'll begin scheduling zoom interviews Friday. The final interview and testing will take place in either Denver or DC.

• Ej94
    commented on 's reply
    Disregard, I just received an email back from NPS. Just looking to make sure they received my questionnaire
    Last edited by Ej94; Yesterday, 01:20 PM.

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    Video interviews will be scheduled the end of this week for those that turned in the NPS questionnaire.

• _mtolentino
    commented on 's reply
    My email stated that you can only be selected from the parks that you put in for.

• TxOfc92
    replied
    Anyone here that interviewed for the 6/17 FS LEO position, have you heard back? I interviewed on 7/21 (TX locations) and sent a follow up email on 8/4, but received no response.

Leave a comment:

• Ej94
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, I got the same email. Should be an interesting process to see how it plays out

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently from what I read and after receiving a questionnaire from NPS tonight, the location selection is done by their central hr team, rather than the individual parks. You go interview and test then they offer locations that are in need and your resume is forwarded to the park supervisor with whomever else was picked for that location. THEN the sup picks who gets it.
    I could be wrong, but this is Apparently a new process NPS adopted so nobody has much of a clue what's next.

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    I figured out real quick I don't like the zoom interviews, but that's the way of the world these days and something I'll have to suck up and get used to.

• Ej94
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, I believe there were a couple announcements. I also applied to the “straight to FLETC” and got referred to all of them. Just a waiting game now to see if any of them want to do an interview. I’m also in the same boat, I got pretty far in the process for USFWS LE Officer last year, but didn’t make it past the interview. So if anyone has any pointers, much appreciated!

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    After looking at other forums (correct me if I'm wrong), it was the direct to FLETC announcement in July that is apparently a new process they started this year. I'm trying to prepare for the interview better than I did for the FS one cause I doubt I did very well on that one.

• Ej94
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, are you referring too one of the “straight to FLETC” NPS ranger announcement, or a prior LE announcement?

• TxOfc92
    replied
    Has anyone here completed an interview for the National Park Service for Ranger? I got referred for all the locations I selected and would like to chat before an interview. TIA

Still crickets from the FS interview I did 2 weeks ago. Gonna follow up tomorrow if I don't hear from them.

Leave a comment:

• TxOfc92
    commented on 's reply
    I received a "Tentatively Eligible for GL-9" email today from the NPS posting, so now I guess they'll start reviewing my resume and reaching out to references if I had any listed. Nothing on the Forest Service one, Thursday is 2 weeks since my interview and planned on reaching out to the Captain if I hadn't received word by then.

• Ej94
    commented on 's reply
    Hawaiitaxes : you should probably freshen up on your reading skills. “From what I understand”… kinda hits the point that it’s just my understanding, not set in stone. My understanding is also that due to what some LE NPS folks have told me.

• hawaiitexas
    commented on 's reply
    NPS has never paid for training before? Ej94, you probably shouldn’t comment on things you have zero knowledge of.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2322 users online. 140 members and 2182 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X