Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone currently in the process for the DHS only announcement received any email from OPM regarding this new announcement? I know they will just use our prior Phase 1 scores, however I’m wondering why I have received no correspondence at all. I applied early within an hour after it dropped.

Comment

• MRAGE10
      MRAGE10 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a DHS only applicant as well and applied to this one within 30 minutes of it opening. I never received any kind of correspondence email for phase 1 either.

• Jman917
      Jman917 commented
      Editing a comment
      A few people have told me this as well so guessing they just aren’t notifying people about phase 1 if still in the DHS only pipeline.

Alright, phase 1 is in for me. Fingers crossed. Good luck to all taking Phase 1 this weekend as well.

Comment

• cmor5150
      cmor5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      The situational test was actually kind of hard. I hate the ratings just give me a yes or no lol

• Stay Salty VB
      Stay Salty VB commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t feel it was super hard, but I’m not certain what types of answers HSI would prefer lol. Either way, my answers would have remained the same. I do agree the rating system is a little goofy, I don’t prefer it, but gotta roll with the hand we’re dealt unfortunately. Hopefully my answers are compatible with the ideals of the agency.

• Bidstar
      Bidstar commented
      Editing a comment
      For me they were not too hard but is difficult to know what type of answers they will like tho. Instead of trying my best to figure out what they like, I just answered everything with honesty. Whatever the outcome is I will still be happy with the answers I provided.

I felt the same...definitely would have preferred a straightforward rate them best to worst

Comment

Little off subject, but is anyone familiar with talks of ERO possibly going 1811s? If this is the case, would HSI get stood up as its own agency?

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
        Stay Salty VB commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be an interesting development, I haven’t heard that yet. Would make the ERO job a lot more attractive for sure.

• Calitown
        Calitown commented
        Editing a comment
        @Stay Salty VB
        Yes it would. ERO is an 1801 position...With limited authority.

Completed my Phase 1 last night too. Also got my referral email from ATF for GS7 over the weekend, so I'm excited to start that process as well.

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
        Stay Salty VB commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here for both. Good luck my friend!

• AllSourceGuy
        AllSourceGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Salty . Good luck to you as well.

• DSApplicant
        DSApplicant commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! I was ineligible for ATF, not sure why. But not meant to be, I guess!

So I assume no one received any kind of correspondence ( your application is completed and stuff … etc) after completing Phase 1 assessment ?

Comment

All I got was the completed banner at the end

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
          Stay Salty VB commented
          Editing a comment
          This was all I received as well.

• Theout
          Theout commented
          Editing a comment
          Got it. So no email correspondence of any kind. I guess mine did the same - now when I click the assessment link the page automatically closes and transfers back to the usastaffing - application package status received .

Anybody know the vision requirements for the position? I don't believe I saw anything in the announcement regarding the vision.

Comment

I got the same thing just a banner at the end.

Comment

• AllSourceGuy
          AllSourceGuy commented
          Editing a comment
          Same. I guess we just go with the flow at this point.

Originally posted by MRAGE10 View Post
        I am a DHS only applicant as well and applied to this one within 30 minutes of it opening. I never received any kind of correspondence email for phase 1 either.
        Last edited by BulkheadBobby; 03-08-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Theout
          Theout commented
          Editing a comment
          Unless the applicant failed the phase one in another announcement I don’t think statement above is true.

Originally posted by Theout View Post
        Unless the applicant failed the phase one in another announcement I don’t think statement above is true.
        Last edited by BulkheadBobby; 03-08-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Theout
          Theout commented
          Editing a comment
          Post the reply if you can
          First time I am hearing “ you can’t apply to multiple announcements”
          Most likely the applicants passed phase one and will receive schedule phase two later on.
          Anyway

Originally posted by BulkheadBobby View Post

That information comes directly from whoever at ICE responds to emails sent to [email protected].
        That does not sound right. I’m sure they meant to say “If an applicant failed any phase within the last two years, they are not eligible for this announcement.”

Comment

Anyone who’s been through before have an idea how long before Phase 1 results will go out? I know the timeline for phase 2 is at the end of the month, just curious.

Comment

• smokeybear83
            smokeybear83 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would assume no notifications will go out until after Phase I testing is complete and the deadline for that is 11:59 PM eastern tonight. Since there's only a few weeks before the next scheduled phase, they might send something out as early as this week.
            Last edited by smokeybear83; 03-08-2022, 01:41 PM.

• Stay Salty VB
            Stay Salty VB commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah I thought the deadline was last night for some reason, must have mixed my dates up. Thanks.

delete......
          Last edited by Cjnato; 03-08-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Let’s hope we made the cut to phase 2, I’m kind of anxious about it lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2160 users online. 146 members and 2014 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X