Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else uploading unoffiical transcripts just in case? It says if you aren't using education then it's not required, but I dont recall if I got qualified for GS9 due to education or experience.

Comment

• RetiredVet19
      RetiredVet19 commented
      Editing a comment
      that's the plan......

• Lfreezy
      Lfreezy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you’re like me and have zero graduate education then you qualified on experience. GL-7 would be a different story.

• Any TOL on this fine Sunday?

Comment

• Anyone have any info on how long it could be until the next step?

Comment

• RetiredVet19
        RetiredVet19 commented
        Editing a comment
        email and instructions say anywhere from 1 to 6 months to complete everything....... only have 7 calendar days to do the onboarding tasks..... every indicator I've received says they will contact you after that.....

• Quick question, RE: the onboarding process, it has a section for COVID vaccine paperwork etc. not yet vaccinated but it says you can put something establishing you will be prior to FLETC or whatever. Is a document saying “I solemnly swear to be vaccinated” sufficient for that?

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
        Stay Salty VB commented
        Editing a comment
        Disregard, glossed over the answer in the instructions.

• Delete, double post

Comment

• Any tol or Nors today? Monday 15th

Comment

• Anyone who’s been contacted by medical already, did they do so pretty soon after receipt of your onboarding packet? Just submitted mine earlier today just curious

Comment

• I submitted my onboarding on the 12th. Haven’t heard back yet.

Comment

• EnforceTheLawBro
            EnforceTheLawBro commented
            Editing a comment
            I submitted my on boarding on the 12th. I haven’t heard back yet.

• Stay Salty VB
            Stay Salty VB commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as you complete everything and it’s got the green check it auto submits it correct? Just wanna make sure I’m not missing a button to press.

• Any word on when the next opening will be?

Comment

• Question, I got everything green except the Upload SF50 part. I was never a fed employee so I don’t have sf50 form. It won’t let me add completion date so it wont turn green. Is there a way to complete this and go green check since i dont have sf 50 form?

Comment

• Kdrgn7
              Kdrgn7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Never mind. I just uploaded a word document stating SF-50 Form: Not Applicable. It went green and I guess it auto submits the packet.

• SCSO3456
              SCSO3456 commented
              Editing a comment
              They informed me it’s okay if it’s not showing 100% completion. I submitted a word document explaining I didn’t have an SF-50 and it didn’t apply to me so it would show completed though. Submitted that before they got back to me.

• Lfreezy
              Lfreezy commented
              Editing a comment
              Like what was said above, my understanding is that as long as you complete everything applicable to you it’s ok that it doesn’t show 100%.

• Stay Salty VB
              Stay Salty VB commented
              Editing a comment
              Just to confirm I reached out to HR as well and they said they are aware what is and isn’t applicable to you so don’t worry if it isn’t 100 percent complete. Like SCSO however I uploaded word documents stating as such just to be safe.

• Thank you all.

Comment

• Did anyone else notice the sheet to be signed that indicated a modified background investigation? I thought that was interesting. Wonder if that means theyre trying to get people on board quicker than normal.

Comment

• Kdrgn7
                Kdrgn7 commented
                Editing a comment
                That and I also read a 1-6 month completion time frame. Which is super fast imho.

• Anyone received a tsl or nor today or yesterday? This silence is annoying! Give me my sentence!

Comment

• My TOL states that im GL-7. Was this selected by HR or is this selected by the vacancy announcement I applied to. I am wondering because I believe I qualify for GL-9. I mean I’m a current local LEO with 6+ experience and I’ve been in several units that investigated different types of crimes. I also have awards and exceeding evaluations with the exception of two years. On top of that I have a bachelors degree with high gpa and honors. Is there a way of asking to be considered for GL-9 or should I not bother. Also If I do ask for gl change, will this interrupt my hiring process? GL-7 does seem like a significant pay cut.

Comment

• dark321
                  dark321 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well first off... don't buy a home right away lol. Rent for first 2-3 years until you decide you actaully want to stay there.

Second, yes you can ask HR why you didnt qualify at GS9 and it won't affect you, however, I don't think they will make a change unless it was an oversight mistake on their end. But it seems to me they vetted everyone based on responses, resume, and more. If your resume didn't include something, you are SOL because that's what was submitted at that time. That is why some people are going to end up getting DQd based on their responses / resume review.

• Kdrgn7
                  Kdrgn7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got it. Thanks to all for your inputs.

• Winter_Patriot
                  Winter_Patriot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's difficult to convince HR to reconsider but worth trying. If they won't budge, it won't take you long to reach GL9.

• EnforceTheLawBro
                  EnforceTheLawBro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I qualified for a GL-9. I asked HR if I can negotiate my GL-9 to a GL-9 + whatever other step. I’m currently a GS 12-2 with CBP. They responded that GL negotiations are done when you receive the final offer.

• Doublepost

Comment

• dark321
                  dark321 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you in the signal group? You can ask there. I haven't heard of anyone else getting offers since Monday.

• soxdude322
                  soxdude322 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is there a signal group for this?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4448 users online. 287 members and 4161 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X