Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m curious if I can change my location at this point; it would be to another incentive-based location

Comment

• When are openings usually?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleHaul View Post
        Passed phase 3. Congratulations to those of you that did as well. To those that didn't, don't take it personally. I've seen supremely qualified applicants fail these interviews for seemingly no reason, while complete goofballs pass them. Just keep grinding and applying and you'll get on somewhere.
        The problem of all this is, waiting 2 years to reapply. I wish they would make it that you can just reapply again if a new announcement opens.

Comment

• LightRoast
          LightRoast commented
          Editing a comment
          Look, if you want to get technical, I’m all about it. You quoted from the assessment section which refers to the phase I and II assessments. Nothing to do with the SI. And even if someone failed Phase I, or two, I wouldn’t wait the two years. Contact a recruiter, get clarification. I would re-apply after one.

• RetiredVet19
          RetiredVet19 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen these things change, or get waived, frequently based on changes in policy, requirements or needs, but never get updated or disseminated. Bottom line is always ask, and make them tell you "NO". Never self-eliminate.....

• Justaguy95
          Justaguy95 commented
          Editing a comment
          @LightRoast

6.6 Can previous passing scores be re-used?
          Previous passing scores can be re-used until an existing assessment or the overall assessment process is substantially updated. If an assessment is updated, applicants must re-test regardless of previous passing scores.
          As mentioned under section 1.2, the waiting period to re-test for non-passing scores is two years from the date the assessment was originally taken. The waiting period applies to any of the three phases of assessments.

Source: https://irp.cdn-website.com/cadac795...0HSI%20FAQ.pdf

• RobPA4
          RobPA4 commented
          Editing a comment
          @LightRoast

You literally have two guys here who just proved you wrong with two different sources. The op didn’t say he wouldn’t try and ask, you just assumed that.

What is it with this inflated, over confidence on here? Just shut up and be wrong.

• Results are in guys!! I got an email Friday stating that I achieved a passing result for the phase 3 structured interview. I interviewed 6/9/22 for reference.

Comment

• I too passed. Wonder what the "qualifications review" consists of. I cant remember them doing this for CBP.

Comment

• DJGRAMBO
            DJGRAMBO commented
            Editing a comment
            Can we just hope it’s nothing like CBP I am hoping I don’t have to take the poly go straight from medical to background

• RetiredVet19
            RetiredVet19 commented
            Editing a comment
            most likely they're reviewing the entire packet for obvious disqualifiers, tallying up the scores and "racking and stacking" the applicants.....

• DJGRAMBO
            DJGRAMBO commented
            Editing a comment
            Aren’t the scores though just pass or fail? I can’t find anywhere there is a percentage score given for each phase? Also as far as KSA go isn’t the whole point of that to disqualify people for the obvious disqualified in the beginning of the process? I just wonder if this is the time where they break down your resume and supporting documents and put you in one of the three groups. Which we all know if you aren’t in best qualified you aren’t getting in.

• I wonder how soon the review results will be. Happy 4th!

Comment

• RetiredVet19
            RetiredVet19 commented
            Editing a comment
            July 15th is what I last heard.... which I think tracks with experiences so far......

• Secretagentman
            Secretagentman commented
            Editing a comment
            RetiredVet19 where'd you hear this?

• Looks like some folks on the Delphi forum have started a Signal chat for HSI applicants from this announcement. If anyone from that group is following here, can you PM me a link to the chat group? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Secretagentman
            Secretagentman commented
            Editing a comment
            Link please

• DJGRAMBO
            DJGRAMBO commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you send me the link please

• SthnFed
            SthnFed commented
            Editing a comment
            I am also interested in the link to the Signal chat for HSI applicants.

• InsideScoop
            InsideScoop commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone able to send me the link? Thanks

• Anyone have any intel to when we may possibly receive an offer?

Comment

• Stay Salty VB
            Stay Salty VB commented
            Editing a comment
            By the end of the month is what seems to be the consensus

• Can i also get the link to group chat?

Comment

• Delete delete
            Last edited by SCSO3456; 07-13-2022, 05:45 PM. Reason: Wrong forum.

Comment

• I would also like the link to the group chat, thanks

Comment

• Sorry if this was posted earlier but has anyone heard about news of HSI opening up a lateral transfer announcement?

Comment

• dark321
                  dark321 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  On Delphi forums some of the hsi agents said HSI isn't doing doing that anymore or does't want to? You can read thru/comment their threads maybe you will get an answer.

• Does anyone have any insider intel on this announcement?

Comment

• Jman917
                  Jman917 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It’s been three weeks since we got phase 3 results so I was hoping to hear something today or early next week. I hope that it’s not going to take too much longer to review and score applications, but I could be very wrong and hoping someone with intel can chime in.

• RetiredVet19
                  RetiredVet19 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it was between 3 and four weeks for all the results, if I remember. patience with the whole process.... this is still only the "half-way" point......

• Achiever1911
                  Achiever1911 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would just apply to other 1811 announcements as well. I'm sure you did that though.

• Originally posted by UPCOMINGAGENTJ View Post
                Does anyone have any insider intel on this announcement?
                It’s gonna take a while to move through the process. Around a year from application to hire, and that’s on the fast side compared to years past.

Comment

• Can you switch agencies while at FLETC? i.e. you get a FO and sent to FLETC and then receive a FO from another agency while already at FLETC?

Comment

• cmor5150
                    cmor5150 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’ve heard that is pretty common. Is that not true? Would u have to go home then come back or can u just switch and continue citp?

• Anthropologist
                    Anthropologist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cmor5150

The last time that I was at FLETC in 2020, it was very common for people to constantly browse USAJobs for better options, but I never met someone who switched during training. I wasn't doing CITP.

• Jrc1896
                    Jrc1896 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I personally saw it when I was in LMPT years ago. A classmate switched agencies during the training and managed to get them to work things out. The losing agency was not thrilled but they worked it out somehow and he stayed in training.

• Achiever1911
                    Achiever1911 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have never seen that happen, but if you get hired by another agency while in fletc and except, I don't see how the current agency can hold you hostage. Is it wise? Maybe...maybe not. If you are 5 weeks into CITP, and you happen to get another 1811 gig, I would think that you would have to start CITP all over again rather than just continue through, but who knows? Or...they may let you just finish CITP and call it even. It depends on what your agency works out with the losing agency.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2197 users online. 133 members and 2064 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X