Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase 3 results starting to go out.

Comment

• Passing result for Phase 3, fingers crossed for a TOL. Good luck everyone!!

Comment

• jazz77
        jazz77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations man. I was notified that I didn't pass. Good luck moving forward.

• Stay Salty VB
        Stay Salty VB commented
        Editing a comment
        jazz77 damn I’m truly sorry to hear that my friend.

• DSApplicant
        DSApplicant commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know if you're likely to get a TOL if you passed 3? What happens between now and TOL? Just double checking eligibility?

• Just got the email I passed Phase 3! Good luck to all!

Comment

• Got denied. Good luck to the rest of you. No fault but my own on the SI. Downside is, I’m an 1802 for HSI. Maybe I’ll get another shot, but back to the drawing board.

Comment

• Passed Phase 3. Time to wait some more.

Comment

• Passed phase 3

Comment

• Just got the email saying I passed phase 3 interview! Super excited for everyone that also passed! Let’s keep it going

Comment

• Received a passing score. Best of luck to all!!

Comment

• I can't believe we actually heard today. This is amazing. Passed. Does anyone know what conditions to get a TOL? Are they just rechecking that we are eligible?

Comment

• Passed phase 3 but it says it's being reviewed before tol. Anyone have insight?

Comment

• Passed phase 3. Congratulations to those of you that did as well. To those that didn't, don't take it personally. I've seen supremely qualified applicants fail these interviews for seemingly no reason, while complete goofballs pass them. Just keep grinding and applying and you'll get on somewhere.

Comment

• From what I understand reading the Delphi forums, prior to a TOL is when they actually do the resume review, so there’s still a significant chance of being bounced out dependent on their eligibility review. Don’t take that as the gospel though, I only learned of that from the Delphi posters recently.

Comment

• In the initial posting for the announcement it stated that all 3 phases would be added together and then the applicant would be grouped into 3 categories. Not sure we are at that stage or not, however it is entirely possible.

Comment

• DSApplicant
                            DSApplicant commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The email said "Another review is being conducted to ensure applicants meet eligibility and qualification requirements for this position". Where did you read about being pooled together??

• The following will be used to determine if the minimum qualifications have been met:
                          • Passing score from the Assessment Questionnaire
                          • Passing score from the Phase I Assessments
                          • Passing score from the Phase II Assessments
                          • Passing score from the Phase III Structured Interview
                          If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be placed in one of the following categories:
                          1. Best-Qualified: Applicants possessing experience that substantially exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position and demonstrate high proficiency in all of the critical competencies as determined by the job analysis.
                          2. Well-Qualified: Applicants possessing experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position and demonstrates acceptable proficiency in all of the critical competencies as determined by the job analysis.
                          3. Qualified: Applicants possessing experience that meets the minimum qualifications of the position and demonstrate basic proficiency in most of the critical competencies as determined by the job analysis.

Comment

• DSApplicant
                            DSApplicant commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ah you're right. My bad! So I guess TOLs will be going out to Best, then Well, then qualified if there are any spots left over?

• DJGRAMBO
                            DJGRAMBO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So theoretically only best qualified will get an offer… so I have no idea how they take KSA into count. But theoretically if you said you were highly qualified in all tasks and are considered an expert you should meet best qualified status.

• That’s a great question ! Not sure

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2196 users online. 149 members and 2047 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X